Educational Attainment

gigantikok: To assume there's any correlation between the two is like assuming there's any correlation between shoe size and penis size. Varies with the person.

awellhungboi: Some college.

Other than that I'm pretty much of an autodidact.

("Well, Monstro, you can do whatever you want with your didact--that's why LPSG is here. I even think there's a thread on that.")

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I voted Master, but in France, my MA is also the first step of doctorate degree (out of three). Umm... I'm lost.
Hey, Viviene*, could you please unify sooner this system ?

[* = Viviene Reading - the European Commissioner for Youth, Education, etc. She's pretty, distinguished, but she doesn't seem to get us through 900 years of disparate educational systems... !!]

prepstudinsc: I voted 2 Bachelor's degrees, because I couldn't click on two different answers. I have a Bachelors degree and a degree from a preofessional school, totally unrelated to my first degree. I've decided that I'm going to start a Master's program at a seminary next year, and will end up with a M. div. degree.

7x6andchg: I've been working on my bachelor's, part-time, 1-2 classes a semester, since 1991. Scary, eh?

7x6&C

hawl: Maybe a stronger correlation might be one between "testing well" (IQ etc.) and penis size, because there's more of a genetic factor than with educational attainment. A very smart poor kid may encounter a few obstacles to paying for an Ivy League MBA that our President did not. Also, a highly intelligent person may not find the advance-degreed, academic career track (or ghetto) attractive. Born-rich writer (and Harvard P.H.D.) Paul Fussell has cattily remarked that the professorial population is congested with pretentious, insecure strivers of often lower-middle class origins. Also, a magnum cum laude P.H.D. from the Jimmy Jones Bible Institute of Technology and the Rapture may carry less weight with an employer than an acceptance letter from Harvard. Anyway, concerning the original question, the supposedly "well-endowed" actor James Woods comes to mind. He scored about 1760 on the SAT (and that's back before the test was rescaled or "dumbed down", but that's a whole other discussion). He had a full scholarship to MIT where he studied political science, and he eventually dropped out to pursue acting. Besides Bill Gates, here are some other folks who never bothered to get a college diploma: Harry Truman, Gore Vidal, J.D. Salinger, Woody Allen, Hunter S. Thompson, David Lynch, William Safire, Walter Cronkite, Peter Jennings, John Chancellor, Carl Bernstein, Pete Hamill, Christopher Walken, Robert DeNiro, David Byrne, Steve Jobs, Michael Dell, Ted Turner, David Geffen, Edward Albee, Yoko Ono. Look around the net. You'll find so many mainstream household names like Tom Hanks that you may wonder if actually having a diploma bodes ill for one's success in ever breaking out of a standard middle-class life, in "living outside the box".

7x6andchg: Oh well if we're draggin' out the SCORES! :D

I am not ashamed.

ACT: 33
SAT: 1360
Last IQ test I had: 145

That's some more numbers beyond 7.25 and 6.25....r^6 you bring up a good point..is there a correlation between testing well and penis size?

Hmmm

7x6&C

H8Monga: I was one of the dumbest kids around... and my status these days is up for debate... maybe not here but elsewhere... I went to private school for 13 years and I know some pretty smart people... somehow along the way I fell from grace... I'll never let anyone know my scores on the SAT and ACT... I took the SAT's like 5 times... first time was the best... eh... anyway somehow I pulled off getting a BA along with great memories... plans for grad school are on hold but I'll make it come day...

hawl: Uh oh, I'm not going to reveal my actual scores from long ago and far away, and I just hope to God I haven't opened Pandora's Box :D!-"My dick is a smooth, even, 15 by 15 with a large head, my testicles are naturally like two grapefruit that have been injected with concrete, my IQ has been estimated at 311 by the hundred-man team of researchers assigned by Stanford to study me, of course I scored 1600 on the SAT's but that was back when I was 11 because of all my grade-skipping, I have 3 P.H.D.'s in quite different but extremely demanding disciplines so I am constantly consulted by the intelligence agencies of 7 major nations, I just took my ninth company public, the painting thing seems to be going well (I have a one-man show at the Whitney), etc." :D.

7x6andchg: Oh I didn't mean it like that at all....

Heck with the erudition and intellect of some of the posters here I fully thought my scores would be ridiculed within days...I didn't post to boast.

Hapi - you aren't dumb at all....goes to show what ACT and SAT know, eh?

7x6&C

H8Monga: Thanks... I would guess... I am afraid of the GRE's though...

wvalady1968: Oops, I skewed the poll. I didn't realize it was only for the guys until after I voted!

Sorry!

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
With a major in secondary education, minoring in American history, I managed to complete 3 years before dropping out for health and family concerns.

OMG! Does this mean that I'd have 25% more dick had I graduated? Why didn't somebody tell me!

Pecker :mad:

(When You Wrapped My Lunch In a Roadmap I Knew You Meant Goodbye)

awellhungboi: [quote author=Pecker link=board=99;num=1060927569;start=0#14 date=08/17/03 at 06:49:36]

OMG!  Does this mean that I'd have 25% more dick had I graduated?  Why didn't somebody tell me!

Pecker  :mad:
[/quote]

:D

_________

And it's not for men only, wvalady--I think everybody was just kind of joking about that. Thanks for posting!

sammygirly: I have no idea what my IQ is, and we dont have SAT or ACT in Canada - no scores of any kind like that actually.

I wish i could kinda take an SAT...LoL.

...not that it matters, I dont really have a penis of my own....and my brain power certainly hasn't affected the size of my clit.

You boys are so lucky! ;)

7x6andchg: You mean I could have gone to U of T like I wanted to without having to take that DAMN ACT?!?!?

Only problem I've had my entire educational career is that I wish there was a GED for college after you've been at it for 10 years - I wish I could take a test and get my Bachelor's Degree. At this point I think I have suffered enough. :D

7x6&C

Javierdude22:
my brain power certainly hasn't affected the size of my clit.
[/color]

:D
[quote author=sammygirly link=board=99;num=1060927569;start=0#16 date=08/17/03 at 08:44:08]I have no idea what my IQ is, and we dont have SAT or ACT in Canada - no scores of any kind like that actually.
[/quote]

We don't have those kinda scores here either. Maybe they should introduce them here as well, but it's got it's pro's and con's.

Anyway...i'm hoping to finish my Masters in Development and Environmental Studies somewhere next summer, it's thesis time!! *bursting into tears*

yeah...this year 'll be peachy :-/

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't forget PENSA - for guys whose brains are in their penis.

Pecker

(Meet Me in the Gravel Pit, Honey, 'Cuz I'm a Little Boulder There)