edumicating the ignorant.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My post about things being better after menopause got lost in the nets. In my case, it's better. But then, I was one of those 'post-natal psychosis' types dolfette mentioned, as well as having the endometriosis on top of the general immune system load, so it could be pretty damn hairy some months. I'd be lucky to get two productive weeks out of a month.

Hot flashes mean more laundry, but it's just having a wacky thermostat, really.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The majority of PMS is low progesterone.

Low testosterone, aside form the obvious low sex drive causes lack of energy and of all things lack of dreams.

Low estrogen can cause memory issues, foggy thinking and dry skin

Hormones affect everything, physical, mental and emotional. Hard to find a balance sometimes.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
soy munching vegetarian.
certified orgasmically gifted.

hmm i would ditch soy in a heart beat if my happy time got dampened.

orgasms before tofu. always.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
soy munching vegetarian.
certified orgasmically gifted.

hmm i would ditch soy in a heart beat if my happy time got dampened.

orgasms before tofu. always.
Consider that it might be possible for you to be even more orgasmic sans soy. The evidence is out there, but it is not without its criticism. ALso, it is just evidence, not proof. I'll find it for you in a few days. If I forget, and you want it, please remind me. Tuesday is a good day for this. By Thursday I'll be bogged down in school work again.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
*blink* i might be dangerous without the soy suppressor. :naughty:

Gods!
*Does a mental tally of the amount of soy products eaten every week!*
(edamame, soy sauce, all types of tofu- tempeh, silken, aburaage Inari, lots and lots of miso)

Holy Crap!

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i know! without soy i am pretty sure the hump heat from one weekend would ignite the atmosphere.

i don't way my orgasms to kill the planet. shake the earth, yeah.... no cause global destruction. :frown:

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:dunno:It hasn't affected me personally to eat soy, orgasm-wise. But I do get anemic if I overdo the soy, as it affects one's ability to absorb folates.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I want to stay in bed, not speak to anyone, and if I have to I yell. I cry, I whimper, I beg for help and then beat him senseless if he so much as touches me. My forehead breaks out, I have diarrhea before and constipation after.

Now, multiply this by two and you may feel sorry for my husband who had to live with my daughter and me during these periods. Of course, I don't feel sorry for him at all because he doesn't get like this.

Ellie, you know that you and your G cups are among the most admired and lusted after among the LPSG female posters. Did I have to know that a fantasy goddess turns into Scylla and Charybdis from Greek mythology during that time of the month? What does Captain Elephant do during those days?

My significant other and her B/C breasts get by somewhat easier during her period and if my bid-lines are just right I'm flying a trip then. :smile:

Intrigue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette has a lot of opinions, and the vast majority of them are good. She is a very independent thinker, so most of those opinions come from between her own ears, and there's usually no problem with that. After all, when one is as bright as she is, it's hard to find equals to discuss things with. But the problem with that is that one runs the risk of (at least occasionally) losing respect for others' input altogether. She has the best kind of closed mind-one that has really put the necessary effort into thinking things through and knows where she stands. So when it appears to some that she's shooting from the hip, she rarely is. Her brain is really that agile. She has a pellucid mental image of her own map, but no map is error-free. Really smart people can be slow to recognise that at times. So it is with Dolfette.

What does one do when one finds oneself in that situation? The one in which one devalues or fails to listen to others input? I ask because I constantly struggle with this. I try to hold the conversation but halfway through the other party has made so many turns away from the topic I've lost interest or place. Or perhaps I latch onto a word or phrase said incorrectly and I can't let it go so I disregard the rest of it all together... Ugh nit sure why I posted this. Just always trying to figure out why the heck I tend to ignore people...