Edvin Ryding

aussieboy27

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have to say that season 2 was much better written then season 1. I was rather indifferent to Young Royals after its premiere last year and was actually surprised that it was given a second season as I initially found it rather choppy with too many characters, however I am glad that they actually spent the time to draft a tighter script for season 2. Overall we weren't left with a great impression of any of the characters after season 2; they all failed each other in various ways this season. They have certainly left the door open for a potential 3rd season with the way they ended the last episode and I suspect that Netflix will probably give them a 3rd series baring a red wave in the US mid-terms, which would likely put the kibosh on future gay programming for a while.
bro thinks the midterms will affect a swedish production company (the world doesn't revolve around america)

TripleAAA

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have to say that season 2 was much better written then season 1. I was rather indifferent to Young Royals after its premiere last year and was actually surprised that it was given a second season as I initially found it rather choppy with too many characters, however I am glad that they actually spent the time to draft a tighter script for season 2. Overall we weren't left with a great impression of any of the characters after season 2; they all failed each other in various ways this season. They have certainly left the door open for a potential 3rd season with the way they ended the last episode and I suspect that Netflix will probably give them a 3rd series baring a red wave in the US mid-terms, which would likely put the kibosh on future gay programming for a while.
What on earth are you talking about? There’s gay people on both the right and the left. The right doesn’t care about the normal gay stuff

tabana

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay