Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
he'd fuck you to death, then beat the shit out of you LOL

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
I always thought this was such an unusual role for him. I have the image stuck in my head of him from Fight Club and Larry Flint, the role of a very slim, somewhat nerdy guy.

Also, never thought I'd see frontals of him. There are two frontal scenes in this movie, by the way. The first one is very early in the movie when he is having sex and his brother comes in.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I liked Norton best in "Primal Fear", but American History X is a close second. I really think he's sort of a "great underdog" in charcter actor roles--(that is, well behind Philip Seymour Hoffman and Samuel L Jackson.)

I thought the way Norton "hulked up" for AHX was amazing-- and he was totally credible as a nazi skinhead. The shower rape scene surprised me when I first saw the movie-- but I don't recall it "doing anything" for me. Then again, I'm not an ass man and I damn sure don't recall ANY FRONTAL NUDITY of Norton. I do remember getting slightly turned on from Norton's opening scene, when he was in bed with the gf. But still, NO FRONTAL FLASHBACKS for me.

I bought the dvd 2 years ago, but never watched it at home. Not to refute you "Henry Miller", but if others on this thread can confirm Norton's frontal nudity in AHX, then I will rip the shrink-wrap off that nazi m-f-er and check him out in slo-mo!

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
Have you not clicked on the picture in the original post? You can see his wee-wee right there.

Open the DVD and see a frontal in the first scene, and a frontal in the shower scene. Penis everywhere.

And, yeah, it's amazing how he bulked up.

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
No full frontal in History X, However there is a scene, fairly early on where he is running down the road, just in a pair of white boxers. If I remember right, there is a decent bit of flopping around.

I also think he looks quite hot in that white top he wears all the time when he is released.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
How you are guys missing his cock in this picture?
http://mai-speis.info/mcelebsforum/Edward_NortonX.jpg

You see him nude in the first scene. It's a sex scene. He's having sex with his girlfriend. His brother comes in. He sits up in bed and says, "What the fuck are you doing?" When he sits up, for about a second, you can see his penis.

Later, when he's in prison, he gets raped. That's the scene above, where you see him full frontal again.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I've freeze-framed this scene so many times just to get that glimpse of his dick it's embarrassing.:redface::tongue: And his ass looks truly amazing at a couple points in that scene. What unfortunate placement of that guy showering next to him, though. Without him there who knows how many good shots of his dick there would've been. :( :biggrin:

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How you are guys missing his cock in this picture?
http://mai-speis.info/mcelebsforum/Edward_NortonX.jpg

Okay, I will concede that, yes, there is some DDD (definite dick detection) in the pics you posted (btw: thanks). But I had to enlarge the pics for a second inspection. When you first mentioned frontal nudity, I was imagining a full-breast, vertical camera shot. (Sorry....I dream big)

You see him nude in the first scene. It's a sex scene. He's having sex with his girlfriend. His brother comes in. He sits up in bed and says, "What the fuck are you doing?" When he sits up, for about a second, you can see his penis.
I recall the scene vividly (it was sort of hot!), but will assume that any DDD is partially or mostly hidden by Norton's thigh. It's a nice appetizer, but I probably won't cue up the DVD to see it again.

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
It's extremely rare to see anything more than a fleeting shot of the penis in any movie. It's usually split second and in passing. About the opening scene, no, you see his entire penis just sitting there. But it's INCREDIBLY quick.

jorpollew

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's extremely rare to see anything more than a fleeting shot of the penis in any movie. It's usually split second and in passing. About the opening scene, no, you see his entire penis just sitting there. But it's INCREDIBLY quick.

Well........your posts are always honest and straightforward-- never misleading.

Okay, okay, I'm going to open the AHX shrink-wrap tonight and get my "pause" button finger ready. "DDD" here I come! :up:

more to follow....

Time2Talk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was disturbed that I was so incredibly attracted to this guy in this role. Nazi tattoos and all. I really wanted to get fucked by him and everything about his role contributed towards that.

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can't believe people who claim to have seen this movie are denying the shots of Norton's cock... even after the pics were posted! <lol> I honestly don't know how they missed it unless they saw some edited version of that movie. Weird.

I also have "freeze framed" the shower scene many many times. Ed norton is a total fantasy fuck for me. He's so cute and adorable. To know what he's packing below the belt is just icing on that cake. :biggrin1: