Edwards finally endorses someone...

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the one that didn't fuck her client up.

I would pick the qualified, licensed newbie surgeon, as opposed to the surgeon's unqualified wife. :redface:

I should have said qualified to be a nurse, not a deadly tumor removing surgeon.

the one that didn't make claims of removing sniper bullets from the brain of a patient while she was in Bosnia.

and definitely not the one that has the endorsements of most of the big pharma companies.... she probably just wants to do unnecessary surgery, and then prescribe medications I don't need.

Well I appreciate your attempts to try to answer the question but there wasn't an option to fill in your own answer. Those answers seemed more along the lines of someone trying to dodge the original question and predicament I put forth.

Feel free to draw no parallels to obama and hillary and the current election; I am just looking for a simple answer to a simple situation. Whether you choose Nurse A or Surgeon B to perform the life saving surgery on your child or spouse will not elicit a response from me drawing a parallel between that decision and a decision for the nominee as I understand there are differences. I am asking this question to better understand the logic that some of you are using.

So:

Surgeon that is still serving his residency or

Master surgeon

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those answers seemed more along the lines of someone trying to dodge the original question and predicament I put forth.

Your original question labeled Hillary a master, and Obama a nurse, which is bullshit.

I have a question for you, who would women rather fuck, a loser like yourself, or a don juan like me?

If you don't answer don juan like me, you must be dodging the question!

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you keep bringing Hillary up? I said forget all the parallels and just answer the question. I SAID FORGET ANY PARALLELS REGARDING THE CURRENT SITUATION AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

and Bill is the master surgeon, and if you've been following any posts on the matter you would see that my vote for hillary is because I believe Bill will basically be running the show so to me hillary=bill. I never declared Hillary a master surgeon of anything. Have you not read what I have posted?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you keep bringing Hillary up? I said forget all the parallels and just answer the question. I SAID FORGET ANY PARALLELS REGARDING THE CURRENT SITUATION AND ANSWER THE QUESTION.

and Bill is the master surgeon, and if you've been following any posts on the matter you would see that my vote for hillary is because I believe Bill will basically be running the show so to me hillary=bill. I never declared Hillary a master surgeon of anything. Have you not read what I have posted?

Bill can't be re-elected.

Hillary has already fucked up, and shown herself to be spineless. She only fights when its for herself and her glory. Game over, I'm not answering your stupid question, because it is irrelevant.

I'll take my chances with the surgeon that hasn't fucked up time and time again, thank you.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your defensiveness and inability to answer the stupid question I put forth are telling, it is like those people who can find not a single flaw within the man of obama. I just want someone to admit to actually choosing a master surgeon, as I am sure if I asked 1,000 people on the streets (or in a fucking hospital) this question they would pick the master as well.

But since there is this feeling here of me trying to disprove obama in some way your thought becomes irrational and you can not answer the question in a logical manner. I asked you to please ignore any parallels and answer the question, but your obama defense will not let you for some reason. I mean what is the big deal, do you really think if you pick the master surgeon of all a sudden I am going to declare victory and yell "see hillary should be president!"? I'm not ignorant nor am I stupid and uneducated.

But you would choose the surgeon that has never fucked up but has put forth only two or three successful surgeries over then surgeon that has messed up a few times but has done thousands of successful surgeries I see. And well I guess herein lies the difference, I think Bill can be re elected by hillary being elected, I don't see why a lot of you can't see that as well.

And what is all this shit about JFK? Didn't he get killed two years into his presidency, who the fuck knows whether or not he would have been a good president? I find it interesting how those who die young in their careers (whether musically, athletically, politically) are always someone considered the best when the truth is they never had the chance to play out. I bet Heath Ledger will be considered a far better actor than he really was.

I think we all know a lot of people who if they were killed in their senior year of high school they would be considered/remembered as legends but instead you can now find them face down at the local dive bar with a bag of coke in their pockets nightly almost 10 years later.

And FDR and JFK weren't facing the enemies and situations that we know face in a world that is completely different than the one they were in so I find those comparisons almost as irrelevant as my stupid question.

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
PS Teddy roosevelt and JFk had hardly any experience.

And FDR and JFK weren't facing the enemies and situations that we know face in a world that is completely different than the one they were in so I find those comparisons almost as irrelevant as my stupid question.

FDR and JFK not facing enemies :confused: Darn it - I want my money back - they taught me something wrong at school then.

(BTW, New End said Teddy - not Franklin.)

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your defensiveness and inability to answer the stupid question I put forth are telling....

But you would choose the surgeon that has never fucked up but has put forth only two or three successful surgeries over then surgeon that has messed up a few times but has done thousands of successful surgeries I see.

1. I answered the question
2. You are still "begging the question" (see the bold in your quote)
3. Because I answered your question, you now have to answer mine, because it is just as relevant

Would women rather fuck a loser like you, or a don Juan like me?

Please answer the question. It is just as relevant, and I answered yours.

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
1. I answered the question
2. You are still "begging the question" (see the bold in your quote)
3. Because I answered your question, you now have to answer mine, because it is just as relevant

Would women rather fuck a loser like you, or a don Juan like me?

Please answer the question. It is just as relevant, and I answered yours.

Let a woman answer it. Skull Mason...all the way, all day.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there New "End", maybe you and the pubic hair on your chin should start a poll to find out. Just make sure you don't disenfranchise the people of lpsg by not counting all the votes cast for me.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well there New "End", maybe you and the pubic hair on your chin should start a poll to find out. Just make sure you don't disenfranchise the people of lpsg by not counting all the votes cast for me.

well there Skull Mason, it seems both of you still cannot seem to grasp that I am merely using the same logical fallacy you have been using, called "begging the question".

So, once you figure out what that means, then we can talk again.

P.S. the trainyard hobo look works for you. You could use a couple more mustard stains on your wife beater, though.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think Skullmason is about the hottest guy on LPSG, and I'm not saying that to be contrary

I don't care. This isn't about who's hotter. Its about me saying I am the don jaun, and then saying he is the loser, then asking a question based on those premises

using the same logical fallacy he did, when he demanded I answer whether I would prefer an experienced surgeon (who he said was like Clinton) or a nurse (who he said was like Obama) to do my surgery.

And NO

I am not having surgery.

:rolleyes: