Eeeeuw you're creepy

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK so I've noticed an LPSG phenomenon, which I presuming is an extension of a phenomenon in RL.

There are men, both on this site and in real life who hang out with women or in LPSG terms post a lot in this forum, and there's clearly an angle to it.

Don't get me wrong, plenty of men (regardless of their sexuality) do in fact genuinely enjoy the company of women and whom women in turn enjoy the company of, generally these men have lots of female friends and that's all fine and dandy, I'm not really talking about that kind of guy.

What I'm talking about is the kind of guy who has made a very specific calculation, that if he hangs out with women or on LPSG posts frequently in Women's Issues generally saying "all the right things" and putting on a show of being gynocentric and woman friendly in one way or another that he will have a better chance of courting female sexual attention.

This second kind of guy is normally straight, though not always, and normally everything he does in the company of women or the content of his posts in LPSG's Women's Issues forum comes off as false, smarmy, and frankly creepy no matter how well studied his act is. Ultimately this guy views women as prey, and has come to the conclusion that the best way of hunting his prey is to make as nice as possible with it and stick to it like glue, until it lets its guard down enough for him to pounce.

There's something really offensive about these guys, the sexism of thinking that women aren't wise to their little ploy, and that somehow women are dupes to be manipulated and conned into feeling comfortable around them.

This second type of guy comes in a few varieties, one of the most offensive is the guy whose every word or action or post in this forum is basically a coded lure, a sneakily disguised attempt to initiate some kind of sexual interplay with almost any woman who will engage with them. Asking questions about seemingly innocent subject matter but occasionally slipping sexualised discussion in after they feel they've done enough to earn it. These guys give off a smugness, a kind of collector's pride at how many women are their friends, they seem to put huge effort in to saying the right thing rather than meaning it genuinely.

Don't get me wrong, I realise women are as sexual as men, and that this site being what it is many women who use this site are as interested in getting their jollies as many of the men are too, that's fun, that's normal no one could have a problem with that.

What bothers me, and I'm wondering if it bothers our female members is this creepy type of guy who hangs out in this forum (sometimes these guys use this forum almost exclusively) or indeed who hangs out with women in preference to other men in RL purely because they calculate that it will increase their prospects of getting female sexual attention, and not because they genuinely enjoy discussion with or the company of women regardless of the prospect of scoring them.

I'll be honest, these guys make my skin crawl a little bit.

Last edited:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well as long as they suceed, if they suceed they are happy.
But if I were a woman, I`d be offended. Hil I get you.
Most of my friends are girls and I have seen it happen in RL too often.
And I have seen it WORK with some girls, and thats when it hurts.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Well as long as they suceed, if they suceed they are happy.
But if I were a woman, I`d be offended. Hil I get you.
Most of my friends are girls and I have seen it happen in RL too often.
And I have seen it WORK with some girls, and thats when it hurts.

See that's very like my own experience, I have lots of female friends, and have observed this happen a lot, and you're right it makes me incredibly anxious when one of my friends is tricked by these guys, who in reality totally objectify women and view them as possessions to be got by trickery and deceit.

Men didn't have to go to these lengths in times past, I mean way back when they just took what they wanted by force or coercion. Now these men have had to develop more subtle and more cunning strategies. But they're the same guys who 200 or 300 or 3000 years ago would just have given an unresponsive woman a slap and forced themselves on her.

Last edited:

D_Asston Kutcher

Account Disabled
Media
You mean sexually predatory humans in general or are you simply singeling out heterosexual men? All sexes and orientations do that.
Yes. It is a bit creepy when people have extensive plans to manipulate you into doing something you may or may not want. The ones you really have to look out for are the ones who claim that they only have your best interests in mind

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I do not know if there's an angle or what an individual's motives are, however, in terms of the behavior described above, it doesn't bother me. I vet anyone I choose to have contact with, and if doesn't seem genuine, I'll decide and act accordingly, but have no desire to tar all guys who prefer the company of women or frequent the WI forum with the same pervy brush. :rolleyes:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You mean sexually predatory humans in general or are you simply singeling out heterosexual men? All sexes and orientations do that.
Yes. It is a bit creepy when people have extensive plans to manipulate you into doing something you may or may not want. The ones you really have to look out for are the ones who claim that they only have your best interests in mind

I'm not singling out heterosexual men, though heterosexual men form the bulk of the kind of men I'm talking about yes.

I'm perfectly aware that sexually predatory people of both sexes exist. That's not really what I'm talking about though.

What I pointing out is a very specific strategy used by a certain kind of predatory male which makes me feel queasy.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What happened to courting?
I believe most of those guys think they are doing it, but being sleezy doesn`t mean you are courting.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not know if there's an angle or what an individual's motives are, however, in terms of the behavior described above, it doesn't bother me. I vet anyone I choose to have contact with, and if doesn't seem genuine, I'll decide and act accordingly, but have no desire to tar all guys who prefer the company of women or frequent the WI forum with the same pervy brush. :rolleyes:
And I salute you!
But you think all people are like you? Some people (not ony women) are easy prEys. And if someone is an easy prEy, should he/she be hunted down and manipulated?
I agree, I see a lot of decent men posting in this fora.

Last edited:

puertorican9incher

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
agreed, but the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly creepy ones are the gay guys who create fake female profiles to try to get on the str8 guys like myself, trust me theres a lot of them on this site, and have tried that pathetic ploy on me, i have no issues with gay people having gay family members mysefl i respect them as long as they respect me, just dont try to insult my intelect trust me my brain is as big as my cock

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
agreed, but the reaaaaaaaaaaaaaly creepy ones are the gay guys who create fake female profiles to try to get on the str8 guys like myself, trust me theres a lot of them on this site, and have tried that pathetic ploy on me, i have no issues with gay people having gay family members mysefl i respect them as long as they respect me, just dont try to insult my intelect trust me my brain is as big as my cock

Yeah not really OT. I do find those guys creepy also though if I'm honest slightly less so.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, that happens but less here than on other sites. Fakes are dealt with here.
And I hate fakes. :wink: