Eeeeuw you're creepy

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No neither do I, and nor did I.
Certainly you didn't, but the OP certainly offers an opening for other posters to single out people they find "creepy".

And I salute you!
But you think all people are like you?
No.

Some people (not ony women) are easy prays. And if someone is an easy pray, should he/she be hunted down and manipulated?
I agree, I see a lot of decent men posting in this fora.
People fall under attack from even the most unlikely places. Perhaps one is best served to remain aware, no?

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now come on. All the women don't mind guys like that. Especially the ones with super hot galleries (but no verification photos for some reason) or the ones with verification photos of their well manicured fingers holding apiece of paper. For some reason, those type of women looooove guys described in the OP.

DasLeezard

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You know how I deal with creepy bastids? I get creepy right back. They tend to run when I say something off-putting, like 'That's hot. Let's get married tomorrow and I'll live off of you like a leech!'

That usually saves my energy to my usual e-asshattery.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
And I salute you!
But you think all people are like you? Some people (not ony women) are easy prays. And if someone is an easy pray, should he/she be hunted down and manipulated?
I agree, I see a lot of decent men posting in this fora.

You better "pray" that these women don't become "prey":biggrin1::wink::smile:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know how I deal with creepy bastids? I get creepy right back. They tend to run when I say something off-putting, like 'That's hot. Let's get married tomorrow and I'll live off of you like a leech!'

I fully endorse this method.

I've been on this site for five years and during that time i've encountered plenty of nauseating behaviour...some I don't even want to go into detail here. I've learned to keep my distance or call the person on their antics if it's really disturbing depending on the situation. Sometimes it's best left alone but other times it needs to be immediately addressed.

Unfortunately the really creepy offenders aren't always easy to spot.

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kittie et. al.:

Not all women (in fact, not all people) are as socially-skilled as all that. I have ADHD and just the tiniest bit of a few other disorders that make one literally unable to read social cues and situations until it's too late if at all.

Does being oblivious, or even, leaving people like me out of it for the time being, less-intelligent than average but not mentally retarded, make someone a "suitable victim" in your eyes? You know, somehow not as mainstream and "normal" as you are, or, at least, not as hip in his or her abnormality as you are? Is there a group, to put it bluntly, that you are sick and tired of because they are, in your mind, the kind of people who are meant, societally, as a class of people, to "take it" like the freaks they are and not whine as much as the "normal" people or the hip freaks?

Further, are you one of those women (and I've met plenty before) who yells "No Woman Deserves To Be Raped!!!" at a rally, but, in her mind, adds an asterisk whose referent is a whole list of types you've encountered who "don't really count, and everyone knows that :rolleyes:!" ?

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you saying that any man who agrees with female equality issues is a closet stalker waiting to pounce on the poor duped women. That's a broad brush you are using. It's also a little sexist to assume that women are that stupid.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you saying that any man who agrees with female equality issues is a closet stalker waiting to pounce on the poor duped women. That's a broad brush you are using. It's also a little sexist to assume that women are that stupid.
If you are reffering to the OP, no.
First of all no one is talking about WOMEN in general. Second isn`t the red part of your post exactly what the OP and some other members, me included, tried to point out? :wink:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
:rolleyes:
Here is where I have a problem with your post. No one has made such a broad generalisation.
You, either want to insult the OP by putting words in his mouth, which I doubt.
Or you could be doing the exact thing OP described as creepy.
Let me be more clear.
You say that the OP has called women stupid and that he is just a bit sexist doing that! Bravo, you are a gentleman! You have my vote.
But, since the OP has never said that, maybe, and just maybe, you are hoping some woman might recognize a gentleman in you, and ignoring the fact that the OP has never made such a stupid remark, that woman might find in you her saviour, her playmate...get the pic :wink:
Dislaimer
I am not trying to defend the OP by all means, he is more than capable of doing that on his own, I was just trying to give an example. :cool:

Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

You have reading issues as you seem to have missed this part of the OP:

Don't get me wrong, plenty of men (regardless of their sexuality) do in fact genuinely enjoy the company of women and whom women in turn enjoy the company of, generally these men have lots of female friends and that's all fine and dandy, I'm not really talking about that kind of guy.

And this part:

There's something really offensive about these guys, the sexism of thinking that women aren't wise to their little ploy, and that somehow women are dupes to be manipulated and conned into feeling comfortable around them.

Both of which clearly refute the kind of stabs you're trying to have at hilaire.

As to the OP, I think those guys stand out like belisha beacons in real life. They tend to do the 'creepy eyes' thing - that is their eyes move a lot in conversation. They may even have the open and non-threatening body language thing off pat but their eyes dart about. That's my experience, anyway.

Here, and elsewhere online, they're a little harder to spot at first, or can be. But there's no real way of disguising smarm. It's not that different from female friends who give each other genuine compliments versus those who simply state that everything is 'gorgeous' and / or 'ravishing' - they're easy to catch out.

Does the existence an behaviour of this type of man insult me? Yes, a little, I suppose - but no more than, and in no different manner than, the existence and behaviour of the archetypal wolf-whistling construction worker.

Do I feel sorry for the women that befriend these men, seemingly unknowingly. Well, no - not really. It'd be a bit condescending of me to assume it is unknowing to start with. There are plenty of women who choose to deal with the wolf-whistlers by taking the compliment side of it, even responding in kind with a sexual gesture. That's their choice - it's not my right to say they shouldn't deal with that attention that way. And in this case maybe the women who respond to these smarmy men do so knowing full well what's going on but choosing to enjoy the attention - to take the positive from it. That's their prerogative.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Kittie et. al.:

Not all women (in fact, not all people) are as socially-skilled as all that. I have ADHD and just the tiniest bit of a few other disorders that make one literally unable to read social cues and situations until it's too late if at all.

Does being oblivious, or even, leaving people like me out of it for the time being, less-intelligent than average but not mentally retarded, make someone a "suitable victim" in your eyes? You know, somehow not as mainstream and "normal" as you are, or, at least, not as hip in his or her abnormality as you are? Is there a group, to put it bluntly, that you are sick and tired of because they are, in your mind, the kind of people who are meant, societally, as a class of people, to "take it" like the freaks they are and not whine as much as the "normal" people or the hip freaks?
In regard to my response to the OP, I'm not sure how you gleaned the above from it. Am I concerned with the behavior the OP described? No. Do I believe every individual decides, by whatever means at their disposal, how to assess dangers in life, whether online or not? Yes.

Why that would then mean I am "sick and tired" of a group or believe there exists a "class of people" who should "take" abuse is... :confused:

Further, are you one of those women (and I've met plenty before) who yells "No Woman Deserves To Be Raped!!!" at a rally, but, in her mind, adds an asterisk whose referent is a whole list of types you've encountered who "don't really count, and everyone knows that :rolleyes:!" ?
:rolleyes:

Unfortunately the really creepy offenders aren't always easy to spot.
Yes, unfortunately.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Note to self: I really need to stop asking women to be my future ex-wife. Makes me sound creepy instead of charmingly cute.

engorged

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
plenty o women have tried to be my friend with the agenda of getting in my pants. I am gay, blokey without any affected characteristics.

Once they work it out that your train aint entering their tunnel, they move on....

just like your posting, of course this is not a generalisation. Just a very small proportion.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Oh cool, let's start a witch hunt. Let's have some paranoia and another blanket accusation to be levelled at str8 guys for which there is no defense.

Otherwise, I happen to agree with what my female friends have been saying.

NB - this post in no way implies that I am trying to weedle my sick way into your panties. Besides which I was whacking off on the fantasy that you aren't wearing any.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I believe that men can only be friends with a woman if there's no sexual attraction from either side. so in plain words she must be sort of ugly for me to become actuall friends with her.

And it actually makes me sick to see how many women like to think how many male friends they have because these guys can pretend for years and years to be that special friend.

IF I ever do try to tell anyone that, I get the typical response that not everyone is like me.