Eeeeuw you're creepy

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
You may have made me well aware of what you meant, and thanks :rolleyes:, but you won't acknowledge what I said, namely that you have created a witch hunt by implication beyond what the women of LPSG, (who don't need you to tell them what is going on anyway), recognise and or deal with anyway.

You are by this association what you are vilifying.

The really interesting question is why.

I didn't tell women about anything, I asked them their opinions on it. And you can fuck off with the whole "you are what you're vilifying"-thing OK Drifter. I'm not in the mood for your shit today.

The really interesting question is why does this thread seem to piss you off so much?

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Because you are abusing your mod status.

And besides, if you understood the interactions that happen here and respected the women's ability to deal with them, you wouldn't have needed to make an issue of it, let alone in the way that you did.

I refer you to Patchos' post some way back.

Last edited:

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
Because you are abusing your mod status.

And besides, if you understood the interactions that happen here and respected the women's ability to deal with them, you wouldn't have needed to make an issue of it, let alone in the way that you did.

I refer you to Patchos' post some way back.

And I refer you to Empathizer's post way back too.

I'm not even sure why you think it's such a bad thing that guys behaving in this way get a public steer that people know what they're up to. These guys are being deceitful and misrepresenting themselves. Why do you think they should continue to think that their ploys work and that women are stupid?

By opening this discussion I was hoping to get it out there that men like this should be aware that women aren't in the main taken in by them.

Oh and in what possible way am I abusing my Mod status? Or is that what you're going to tell me every time I post something you disagree with? Because if it is, just tell me, and you can save yourself the bother of ever having to say it again.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
OK, my last post in this trainwreck. The women of LPSG don't need you to mollycoddle them. They have politely told you this.

The regular str8 men of LPSG have told you, me obviously not so politely, not to tar us with a broad brush in reality or by association. We will flirt in our own ways and the women will decide if we are creepy or not. Not you.

I take personal exception, because I have found many women here very attractive but I have always been very clear that I do not come here for pick ups or get offs (admittedly not always easy). Your witch hunt makes it weird for me and weirder for other guys and the women who may want it to go somewhere. Where is frankly none of my business, nor any of yours.

Should I start a thread regarding some of the interactions that I have observed between the gay members? Because frankly, we're all men.

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
OK, my last post in this trainwreck. The women of LPSG don't need you to mollycoddle them. They have politely told you this.

The regular str8 men of LPSG have told you, me obviously not so politely, not to tar us with a broad brush in reality or by association. We will flirt in our own ways and the women will decide if we are creepy or not. Not you.

I take personal exception, because I have found many women here very attractive but I have always been very clear that I do not come here for pick ups or get offs (admittedly not always easy). Your witch hunt makes it weird for me and weirder for other guys and the women who may want it to go somewhere. Where is frankly none of my business, nor any of yours.

Should I start a thread regarding some of the interactions that I have observed between the gay members? Because frankly, we're all men.

OK, you pretend this is a witch hunt and then tell me it's mine. It's not, and if it were it would be yours.

The women of LPSG have told me no such thing (all the more so since I'm transparently not mollycoddling anyone), and you needn't speak on their behalf, doing so betrays a deep-seated sexism you need to address.

The straight men of LPSG have done no such thing either, one or two have vaguely commented on the substance of the thread, some like you have taken an inexplicable offense that I should dare to point out that some straight men are decietful hypocrites as though to say some is the same as saying all.

I painted with no broad brushes, and clearly went to every effort to point out that not all straight men are like this, because to have said anything different would be the opinion of clinical imbecile.

I expressed my own opinion of this phenomenon, as I'm intitled to do, I in no way indicated that anyone else should share that opinion. So I told no one to view things as creepy which they do not in fact find creepy themselves. I invited the opinions of others to see exactly how this sort of thing was viewed by the female members.

You can start whatever threads you like Drifterwood, as long as it's subject is within the rules I couldn't give a tinker's fuck what you do.

Last edited:

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh you! No I had no one specific in mind. :wink:

No one specific in mind? You wrote 8 paragraphs about a feeling that you have sometimes with some people who are too understanding of woman's issues and it creeps you out because you think that a man might be saying something in order to get laid (heavens, no!) and you don't have anyone specific in mind? Well, than this is all in your head and it's all academic anyway. It's not like you have to interact with anybody on this site... either here or in person, so I don't get what the issue is.

Eeeeeuw... a woman who hasn't figured out that all men want to do is do and say the right thing to get laid.

JacKNight

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just read this whole thread and didn't see a specific example of "creepy" behaviour cited.

If I were a cynical type of person, I might interpret the message thusly: Men who approach women reverentially and without an upfront sexual agenda are in fact "creeps" whose ulterior motives will only surface once their victims have let down all defenses.

Therfore, girls, best stick with what you know: Thugs, crude jocks and barbarians with the "decency" to come right out and tell you they only want to bend you over, pound you into submission then spin you around and come on your face.

See that's where you have it backwards... the creep "nice guy" and the jock have the same end goal in mind. And in order to paint himself as more virtuous he says he's the "nice guy" when in fact he is just trying to bargain for sex "oh I'll clean your gutters I'll fix your car!!!" In reality this is wimp wussy behavior... they don't have the balls to just stroke up and "tell you they only want to bend you over, pound you into submission then spin you around and come on your face"

And that is why "Thugs, crude jocks and barbarians" win every time. You probably wonder why women reject you when you come clean with how you feel about them to. Pfffh

Ladies if you wonder why guys are jerks it's because that's who you fuck... if you were fuckin' nice guys that's what I'd be!!!

D_Tim McGnaw

Account Disabled
Media
The sad part, Hil, is that I think a lot of guys even do it subconsciously.

I'm totally prepared to believe some portion of them are behaving in ways dictated by subconscious impulses actually.

The subject has certainly pushed buttons, I don't doubt that that's exactly for this reason, that it touches upon unspoken, and to some degree unrationalised stuff that goes on between men and women all the time.

I'm always intrigued by to what extent this pose is calculated and to what extent conditioned or compulsive in some way.

Daisy

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
See that's where you have it backwards... the creep "nice guy" and the jock have the same end goal in mind. And in order to paint himself as more virtuous he says he's the "nice guy" when in fact he is just trying to bargain for sex "oh I'll clean your gutters I'll fix your car!!!" In reality this is wimp wussy behavior... they don't have the balls to just stroke up and "tell you they only want to bend you over, pound you into submission then spin you around and come on your face"
!

What youre saying is true. We're no fools. The guy who cleans your gutters is not going to get laid because he doesnt have the balls to come clean about what he really wants. It's all about confidence. The alpha male wins because he had enough belief in himself to be forthcoming. The reason I love gay men so much is because you KNOW he is hanging around, being a friend, whatever and doesnt hope to get in your pants. It's the one man you can actually let your guard down around. If guys want to get laid so bad they should stop being errand boys and shoulder's to cry on and just pretend to be gay! (j/k)

JacKNight

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What youre saying is true. We're no fools. The guy who cleans your gutters is not going to get laid because he doesnt have the balls to come clean about what he really wants. It's all about confidence. The alpha male wins because he had enough belief in himself to be forthcoming. The reason I love gay men so much is because you KNOW he is hanging around, being a friend, whatever and doesnt hope to get in your pants. It's the one man you can actually let your guard down around. If guys want to get laid so bad they should stop being errand boys and shoulder's to cry on and just pretend to be gay! (j/k)

You ma'am are right about me being right! Now I was wanting to talk to you about if I could clean your pipes for ya ;)

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, I'm late to this party, but let me say that I've put up with a lot creepier guys in public than I've seen here. I guess I have skin as thick as a rhino, but I can't bear fools well. Life is too short to put up with shit. But on here I'm ok in dealing with the occasional creep. Sometimes they're good for a laugh or two.

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

That was awesome. Can we have sex?

(No really, that was funny, I lolled.)

puertorican9incher

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

And that is why "Thugs, crude jocks and barbarians" win every time. You probably wonder why women reject you when you come clean with how you feel about them to. Pfffh

Ladies if you wonder why guys are jerks it's because that's who you fuck... if you were fuckin' nice guys that's what I'd be!!!

exactlly what my earlier post was about, thanks

Empathizer

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So you gals who speak for "the women of LPSG" who "don't need mollycoddling?"

You are basically saying that all women are aware of these things.

Since I am neurologically incapable of your vaunted awareness of crepitude, does that mean I, biologically, don't fit into your category, "the women of LPSG?"

Some women DO need a little help with that. Are you saying I should just never communicate because your own personal awareness of creepy dudes' creepiness cannot be inconvenienced with even a thread on a forum that might help someone who is womanishism-impaired like myself?

Did you consider that, rather than a lectury teacher, Hilly was being more of a Resident Assistant/Prefect in a college/university/boarding school, trying to let those of us who are ersatz women and therefore cannot do as all the actual women (and is this just cis-women, or do you count transwomen into your world of Women?) here, can do?

Can you really pretend to speak for all women in this? If so, I guess I'm queerer than I thought. I would be proud to be included among the transgendered and/or intersexed, but I think Creepiness Awareness is hardly an essential feature of cisfemaleness, if even of femaleness at all.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
so late me get this straight, being nice to girls is creepy as opposed to what now? are you not supposed to be friendly and jokey with people you want to bang? something about sexual prey?

Nah, I think what's being said is nice with ulterior motives is icky. If you want to bang someone nothing wrong with being friendly and jokey with them but it's all in the presentation of that desire to bang -- at least that's how I see it. If it's shown with little to no pressure, and is presented plainly without game-playing bullshit I'm more apt to be responsive to that than I am some smarmy unctuous fellow masking his intentions with sleazy charm.

I think many of the other people here are saying essentially the same thing.