Eeeeuw you're creepy

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is an old thread but still applicable, IMO.

http://www.lpsg.org/49913-women-at-lpsg-and-no.html

This is an interesting read thank for you pointing it out. Pretty much sums up my feelings of trying to be honest and open in the posts here and the PMs I get. Some of it is rather tiring and I've simply stopped responding. Being nice and directing the path of conversation away from sex isn't always responded to very well. The people that I have found to talk to on a regular basis are funny and talk about something besides sex and the penis.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being nice and directing the path of conversation away from sex isn't always responded to very well. The people that I have found to talk to on a regular basis are funny and talk about something besides sex and the penis.

But sex and my penis are the only things I can talk about.

Ok, that was creepy too. :smile:

THEDUDEofDestiny

Experimental Member
Media
Nah, I think what's being said is nice with ulterior motives is icky. If you want to bang someone nothing wrong with being friendly and jokey with them but it's all in the presentation of that desire to bang -- at least that's how I see it. If it's shown with little to no pressure, and is presented plainly without game-playing bullshit I'm more apt to be responsive to that than I am some smarmy unctuous fellow masking his intentions with sleazy charm.

I think many of the other people here are saying essentially the same thing.

i just don't get it. i have female friends who i dont want to bang and with them i am friendly and full of jokes. when i approach females i want to bang i am also friendly and full of jokes because that is how i roll. doesn't every woman already know that when a stranger goes out of his way for them he is offering them his dick? how else are are us betas supposed to reproduce?

cece

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think this site is a fascinating resource on the study of male behavior. I've been nothing but amused by the behavior of men here. But I don't take anything seriously on this site because I don't feel like we're dealing entirely with real people here-they can hide behind their anonymity and be whomever they want to be. It's very hard to know if the person is sincere or putting on a fake persona, be it charming or creepy. This is cyber world after all where we exist as avatars and pixels in a fantasy playground that allows us to behave in ways that we can't in real life. So I generally don't expect anything that happens here to be real or to translate into real life.

Having said that, I generally have more patience and tolerance for creepy manipulative men and lewd behavior here. They may have all sorts of ulterior motives but I know they are here to amuse themselves, and I am amused by them. I do humor them sometimes, but I can chose to ignore them too. It doesn't hurt to be nice and keep the peace here so that it's pleasant for everyone here, but it's great that we are under no obligation to respond to anyone if we choose not to. I don't view any of these creepy men here as a threat to my well being in any way, and certainly not in my real life.

busymantm

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Whew...got through the whole damned thread...I kind of regret it other than reminded of how lpsg really does have some very smart members (I'd point you out, but don't want to be seen as sucking up for favors ;-) ).

After a number of posts I was pissed-off and insulted and brought back by other posts that were rational, funny or balanced. I kept reading to see the reaction to this notion of "creepy" (having a hidden and likely offensive agenda) and that most 'nice guys' have a hidden agenda if they'd be honest with themselves and others. I actually find that idea offensive and poisoning. I'd label myself a nice guy, and I don't do or say nice things just so I have a better chance of getting somebody in bed. (oh no, I just realized that ALL the people I've slept with started with one of us being _nice_)

I despise the idea that any nice thing I say or do now will cause somebody to think "hmm...what is he really up to?" I don't have enough brain cells to constantly worry about how a hello or nice gesture is going to be interpreted. If anything I'll just interact less often.

Yes, I acknowledge there are people out there faking or with a hidden agendas, but I suspect there are a much greater number of decent straightforward members. The mods here seem to do a decent job of routing the bad actors as their discovered.

Sorry if this comes off as a rant....I'm going to go run it off now :p
Greg

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This subject of this thread presupposes that you know personally any of these "creepy" men.

hilaire says that they are the type of men who hang around exclusively with women in real life...surely that's just what hilaire thinks? And then the issue is not "creepy" men, it is the affronted person's own perception of certain men (or their posts) as creepy.

It would be foolish for anyone to pretend to know anything about anyone else just from posts on an internet forum.

Most of the posts I see on here are playful and at least attempting to be funny (sometimes succeeding, sometimes not).

:confused:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
cis-woman = born with female body, as opposed to transwoman, which = transsexual woman, woman born with male body.

So a "cis-woman" is what most people mean when they just way "woman"? But it indicates a recognition that some "women" are transsexuals who were once men. Interesting.

Where does the prefix "cis-" come from? Just curious.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Where does the prefix "cis-" come from? Just curious.
It's Latin terminology, borrowed from geometric isomerism in organic chemistry. When two molecules are composed of identical numbers of atoms, but their structural arrangement differs, they're called isomers. Cis-isomers have molecular subgroups attached on the same side of a major bond, so one side looks like a mirrored reflection of the other. In trans-isomers, the subgroups are on opposite sides of the major bond, like upside-down mirror images.

Cis-gender is a term that indicates someone who psychologically identifies with the physical gender they were born into, while trans-gender indicates a person who feels like their mind was born into a body of the opposite gender (man trapped in a woman's body, or vice versa).

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's Latin terminology, borrowed from geometric isomerism in organic chemistry. When two molecules are composed of identical numbers of atoms, but their structural arrangement differs, they're called isomers. Cis-isomers have molecular subgroups attached on the same side of a major bond, so one side looks like a mirrored reflection of the other. In trans-isomers, the subgroups are on opposite sides of the major bond, like upside-down mirror images.

Cis-gender is a term that indicates someone who psychologically identifies with the physical gender they were born into, while trans-gender indicates a person who feels like their mind was born into a body of the opposite gender (man trapped in a woman's body, or vice versa).

Damn, you're one smart motherfucker. Thanks!

SweetLovesVick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey now do we need name calling here?

I for one would like to thank Hilaire for starting this thread. It started off some good conversation among the members, but then sadly turned to name calling toward the end of page three.

I just think the men are ticked he called out types of "creepers" for the ladies to read and think about.

:smile: Thanks we do appreciate it Hilaire!