Eek!! My foreskin is Gone

If you woke up tomorrow morning and found that your foreskin was gone, you would:

• Not worry about it, didn’t really like it anyway

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Be disappointed but it would not really be a big deal

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Be upset, would think about foreskin restoration

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Be absolutely devastated and would definitely consider foreskin restoration

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Be absolutely devastated and start foreskin restoration right away

• Be absolutely devastated but would accept it and not restore

• I was circumcised as an infant or child

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • I was circumcised as an adult

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
[FONT=&quot]Eek!! My foreskin is Gone :eek::eek:

[/FONT]
Please don’t respond right away, take a day or two and think about it.

Also, please take a day or two and think about responding to the one or both of the following hypothetical situations. Please identify A or B in your response.
Note: I am looking for responses from guys that are still intact.

A - Foreskin Gone
If the hypothetical situation presented in the poll happened to you (woke up and your foreskin was gone) describe how you would feel, how would it affect you psychologically both short term and long term.

B – Circumcised at Birth but gained Firsthand Knowledge being Intact
Hypothetically you were circumcised at birth but somehow your mind gained firsthand knowledge/experience of what it was like to be intact (your current knowledge). How would this affect you psychologically both short term and long term?

S

SirConcis

Actually, there are times where I wish I was like Jim carey in "Bruce Allmighty" (where get gets god like powers). I'd spot some dude on the street, and with might thougthts, make his foreskin immediatly disapear and watch his face as he suddently feels his naked glans against his underwear and then follow him to see how he reacts when he undresses and realises he no longer can cover his glans !

(Or if in the usa, do the opposite and give aome dude a long foreksin and then follow his surprise when he next tries to urinate and finds he now has an ant eater !)

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Looking for your thoughts if this actually happened to you - including those that would not be very upset about it. Looking forward to hearing some explanation.