Eek, should I be here?

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Well, hi all, Im an 18 yr old guy from the middle of england, came across this site while I was googling for info about condom sizes lol, browsed for a while and saw some interesting/helpful threads, so thought I would sign up!

My real size (no hard pressing or loose tape measures!) 6.8x5.8, but a real rock-on can push to the next inch both ways, I can also still get the job done when Im a little short of that though!:tongue:

Wondering if I 'qualify' to be on here though, as I really dont look or seem like it to myself. Even though Ive always had good reactions even before I worked my magic, and seen pics that are measured and smaller than me, still feels like Im just average if that, especially after seeing some of the pics on here!

Not sure if Im hung, well-endowed, a bit above average or nothing worth noticing! Half of me knows Im at least a little bigger than average, and I should be proud of it (even brag?) but the other half of me thinks what if Im not, I dont feel it, and there seem to be plenty bigger than me. Tempted to take some pics, but my webcam is awful quality, so will probably wait until a new phone or the digicam Ive always wanted!

You can probably tell Im in 2 minds about my own size, so I'd love some confirmation, be it good or bad. I think I'll be sticking around either way!

sorry for the long post lol, ciao!

Xavian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Regardless of what other people say, you still have your visceral reaction to your penis. Someone could say you are mammoth and another could say you are microscopic but you'd still know how you feel when it comes to your size.

I'm pretty sure you qualify to be here. We have members with no penises...so I'm sure members WITH penises are allowed too. As to the whole well hung vs. big vs. larger than average...it seems to be a pretty subjective topic.

Haha I hate to be that ambiguous jerk that doesn't give a straight answer...but when it comes to perception there's what each person thinks (as well as a majority of individuals in agreement....).

Now..just so I don't defeat the whole purpose of this post I won't tell you directly what I think of your size :p. I'll just say I don't think you have anything to worry about...especially if you can "work your magic" on top of it.

Happy posting! Hope you find what you're looking for :).

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Welcome to the group! You are definitely above average. All decent people are welcome here...size is not a requirement.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
thanks for the welcome!

haha, I originally thought there would be soe kind of threshold for being a member here, I can see thats not the case now, on the contrary everyone seems pretty damn chilled out :smile:

I think I'll put up some pics when(if?) I get the nerve, but when I've got a better cam, as the quality of my current one isnt really worth it