Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I have two questions.

1. I have heard that masturbating can have a negative effect on attempts to Ellerbe the penis. Does anyone know if there's anything true to that?

2. I'm currently trying to get my penis top the magical 10 inches I would like it to be. I'm already 9.5 by 6.5. Does anyone have any tips or exercises that work especially well for length gains?

KingEspadas

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think masturbation doesn't effect PE, however for certain exercises you shouldn't cum after, such as clamping or other girth exercises.

If that is your real size then I'm sure you know its already too big for most length wise.

But if you need more length, you can Hanging and do Basic Hand Stretching techniques. Check this site out https://okaydick.com/penis-enlargement-programs

Extenders are also good but at that size the metal bars will quite easily bend and not be effective.

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have two questions.

1. I have heard that masturbating can have a negative effect on attempts to Ellerbe the penis. Does anyone know if there's anything true to that?

2. I'm currently trying to get my penis top the magical 10 inches I would like it to be. I'm already 9.5 by 6.5. Does anyone have any tips or exercises that work especially well for length gains?

First, stop lying to yourself- you are not 9.5 by 6.5. Inflating your numbers will defeat any real gains you make.

If you want length gains you need long term traction.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First, stop lying to yourself- you are not 9.5 by 6.5. Inflating your numbers will defeat any real gains you make.

If you want length gains you need long term traction.

Can you elaborate on the "long term traction"? My options in terms of equipment and materials is limited for the next few years.

john_hiemer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This only works because my glans is bigger than my shaft: What I have done is taken a piece of silk rope (something that would be used as a drawstring for clothing) tied a slip knot on one end and a closed loop on the other. In doing so the slip knot is behind the glans and the loop is around my foot so that when my leg is fully extended my penis is stretched to maximum. I use the cut end of a tube sock for padding around the noose. Due to my size, this is not feasible to wear under clothing during the day so I use it at night, sometimes when I'm sleeping. It takes some getting used to, but it works.

Otherwise you could buy an extender, but they tend to be expensive.

Triasco

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This only works because my glans is bigger than my shaft: What I have done is taken a piece of silk rope (something that would be used as a drawstring for clothing) tied a slip knot on one end and a closed loop on the other. In doing so the slip knot is behind the glans and the loop is around my foot so that when my leg is fully extended my penis is stretched to maximum. I use the cut end of a tube sock for padding around the noose. Due to my size, this is not feasible to wear under clothing during the day so I use it at night, sometimes when I'm sleeping. It takes some getting used to, but it works.

Otherwise you could buy an extender, but they tend to be expensive.

Ah, I see. Unfortunately, I don't really have the arrangements to do it nightly like you at the moment. But I'll definitely keep it in mind when I finally do.