effects of licking a pussy ?

hey guys ,
it was our first time and after i licked her pussy for a few secs her fluid started coming out , and since then her tummy has been aching.
she also says that the fluid is just leaking from the time i licked it.
its been 4 days now but thr is no change.

is it something to worry about ?

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I presume we aren't talking menstruation.

Fliud discharge for four days that is acompanied by abdominal aches?

No that is not normal. Licking a woman will get her juices flowing but it won't last for hours, let alone for days.

Get an appointment right away, and make sure the person taking the appointment knows that this has been going on for days. If you can't gen an appointment within the next 24 hours I suggest going to an urgent care center. Don't wait until monday. Yes this might be serious.

dc9

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After being married for a very long time and having to endure this early on in my marriage, I am sooooooooooooo glad that I never, ever have to worry about such issues again.

Strictly meat eater, you straight guys can have the fish.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's sounds kind of scary ? She needs to go see her OB-GYN for sure. You might want to go see a doctor for what you might have gotten too ?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
After being married for a very long time and having to endure this early on in my marriage, I am sooooooooooooo glad that I never, ever have to worry about such issues again.

Silly queens spouting off obnoxious stereotypes about female anatomy is something to be endured.

Exploring a woman's sex with your lips and tongue is a privilege to be enjoyed and appreciated as thoroughly and as often as possible.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Silly queens spouting off obnoxious stereotypes about female anatomy is something to be endured.

Exploring a woman's sex with your lips and tongue is a privilege to be enjoyed and appreciated as thoroughly and as often as possible.

No kidding.

Oh and it's called a yeast infection or an infection of some type. Fluid discharge + feeling bad = infection in my book.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Well, that's really helpful to the thread and to the OP - thank you so much for your valuable contribution.

To the OP: Just to echo what others have said - encourage her to go to a doctor. This has nothing to do with oral sex, that was a coincidence.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Well, lucky you, you just experienced what being a frogmouthed asshole troll is like now, didn't you?
Seriously, OP, get her to a doctor ASAP- doesn't sound good.