effects of perfumes on my genetals

what does perfumes/cologne do to YOU?

• yes all the time... sexy ladies/men (if you're gay)

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • i like the smell but w/e

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • never get aroused by smell

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • i have no penis :)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so i dont know about anyone else, but whenever an a girl with a sexy perfume walks past it immediatly sends electric jolts through my penis causing a full fledged erection. this is often followed by visions of rape and/or other erotic behaviour.
just wondering if anyone else has this issue and if it goes away..

BiggerInTexas8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For the most part they are way too powerful and lots of women and lots of black men like to drown themselves in perfume and cologne and think that this makes them smell sexy when it's anything but that. I'd rather smell nothing at all or clean flesh than be assaulted by someone wearing too much perfume or cologne.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No, I hate artificial odours on other people. But I do like a slight natural smell. Which ironically is what most of those artificial odours are aiming at.

My own natural body odour is lightly musky with woody high-notes of sandalwood and cedar.

On a warm day at the office, after shifting boxes and sweating a little, a woman complemented me on my after-shave. I blurted out "but I'm not wearing any", before thinking oops, I'd better not tell her I don't use soap on my body (I shower or bathe daily) and said "it must come from that man I stood next to in the lift".

Last edited:

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
so i dont know about anyone else, but whenever an a girl with a sexy perfume walks past it immediatly sends electric jolts through my penis causing a full fledged erection. this is often followed by visions of rape and/or other erotic behaviour.
just wondering if anyone else has this issue and if it goes away..

Dude, go see a behavioral health professional, eh. That shit's not normal. And to suggest rape as an "erotic behaviour" is even less so.

BTW... it's spelled G-E-N-I-T-A-L-S

dumb ass.

emo_boydildo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dude, go see a behavioral health professional, eh. That shit's not normal. And to suggest rape as an "erotic behaviour" is even less so.

BTW... it's spelled G-E-N-I-T-A-L-S

dumb ass.

thanks for the input you fucking beaner. and i'm not writing an english essay so i don't give a fuck you dumb ass nitpicker. and i raped you mom she liked it, wonder why she was calling out your name bitch?

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for the input you fucking beaner. and i'm not writing an english essay so i don't give a fuck you dumb ass nitpicker. and i raped you mom she liked it, wonder why she was calling out your name bitch?

Right... that really set me in my place. What's with the beaner comment? That's some uncalled for shit. I know I called you a dumbass but I didn't expect you to prove it... again. I was calling you out for your retarded comment about rape. I see now, as did everyone who's read this thread, you're even more disturbed than any of us expected. Way to go, junior!! Keep it up... hopefully you'll get a nice white room to get some rest and quiet in.