effects of your size

B_yohoo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm about 7 x 6 (6.5 at the base), and I was considering myself as one ex gf told me after the first time "without inspecting on the length, your member is extremely thick".

Now I date with another girl since many years, and despite the apparently fact that she's a tall girl, she's actually tight down there, and most of the times I have to be careful and not be too hard.

My point is: I'm 7x6, I thought I was thick, but with my current gf don't let me go too deep in many positions... that means I'm too long for her?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did not note your age, but I would encourage you to have plenty of lube available.

You did not state if you perform oral on her. I would suspect that you do not get her primed for activity. But, if you do, take it easy, and enjoy the ride.

All Sex is Good, some just better than others.

Enjoy the opportunities and continue to strive to please your partner.

seanwong1999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok yohoo ur a lucky dude.. ok here is what i know. my current gf is pretty tight down there. she is filipina. but she likes big dick. my size is the same as yours but im mostly thick in the middle. when i go deep doggy-style she can take it all the way. but i have to be careful that i dont hit her cervix too hard because she says she cant take the shock but if i go slow we can do doggy for 15-20 minutes. now as far as when im on top of her she loves it when i can dig my head at her g spot i can feel something tickling the tip of my head. she goes wild! keep up the good work dude!