Effeminate man chaser

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by craig1664, Aug 17, 2010.

1. craig1664

craig1664 New Member

This is my first attempt at this, it is not going to be everyone's cup of tea but it does get me hot so screw it. Constructive criticism appreciated.

I have always had an unnatural attraction to effeminate.men. Maybe it stems from the fact that everyone's first exposure to a "gay" man was an over the top swishy queen on a television show, but it stuck with me. It has become an obsession with me almost. I have enjoyed the company of several men of this type throughout life's journey and am always looking for more. I enjoy the mannerisms and the absolute confidence these men bring to their lives. They are who they are and do not give a shit what anyone else thinks about them and to me that is hot. There is also the physical attraction, while it is not a hard and fast rule these guys tend to be thin and ok I will say it effeminate. I am attracted to that so sue me.
    That brings us to what took place last weekend. I live on the east coast in an area with a large gay population.While I am not out, I do enjoy many aspects of the lifestyle the area affords. Last Friday morning I stopped in a new coffee shop that had opened on the main shopping strip. I always try to patronize local establishments versus chains. The store had been open about a week and was obviously still working out the kinks. The guy at the register was an instant bullseye for me. He was one of the swishiest guys I had ever seen. He was around 30 about 6' tall and looked like he weighed around 130 lbs. While he was attractive his whole demeanor had me hot immediately. He had a tight white t-shirt and what looked like girls capri pants, and they were as tight as his shirt. They were down to his calves and were a light blue. He asked me for my order when it my turn in the line. I was at a loss for a moment here was a perfect example of my guy."Honey, I said can I get you something?" he said. I blurted out my order and waited for it to be prepared. As I waited I kept glancing over at my dream guy,and he was stealing glances at me as well . Taking advantage of my view I was enthralled at how he carried himself. I took my stuff to an outdoor table in order to compose myself. I had been sitting there for about 5 minutes when somebody asked if they could sit. It was him. He said his name was Scott and stood there waiting for my reply. Obviously I said please take a seat. He untied his apron and took out a pack of cigarettes and a lighter. I noticed as he sat that his capris left absolutely nothing to the imagination and that Scott was packing what seemed to be a very substantial package. He took out a cigarette and asked me for a light. He gently held my somewhat shaking hand as I put flame to cigarette. He theatrically blew the smoke into the air and looked at me with what seemed to be equal parts contempt and curiousity." So why were you staring at me at the counter, do you have a problem with fags?" I practically spit out my coffee. No, no, no, I am sorry if I was rude I meant no offense. He looked at me while he took another drag and asked me well were you giving me the eye then? I was momentarily taken back. How do I answer this one. I said to be honest with you I find you attractive. Well he lisped you are definitely not my type. He then sat back and crossed his legs while being sure I got a look at his very well packed basket. He was obviously hung like a horse. He said do not let looks fool you, I may be a bit fem but I am 100% top. This was entirely new to me. I would not exactly say I was a top but it had been my experience that fem men tended to be bottoms. Scott took another drag and blew the smoke into my stunned face. I explained my affection for fem men, and said I found him very hot but was not sure what he wanted from me. He opened his skinny legs and rubbed the inside of his right leg where his huge cock was nestled and said I like to fuck butch men with this, and to make them the fem. He asked me if I was up for that. I said yes, I was most certainly interested. He smiled, put out his cigarette tied on his apron making sure he rubbed his monster cock and said call me, I get off at 2.

To be continued.....

2. craig1664

craig1664 New Member

I somehow posted the story twice my apologies.

Draft saved Draft deleted