Ego boosting experiences

K

kundalinikat

Hey there, I'd love to hear some of your ego boosting experiences! I just had one of my own and it was lovely :)

More interested in experiences involving what you DID or what HAPPENED instead of what you ARE, for example, "She said I was very enthusiastic, after she could catch her breath" more than "She said I was hung like a moose". Besides, we already know you or your man is hung like a moose.

What just boosted me?

I'm in an open relationship and I hook up with other guys safely sometimes :) and I just hooked up with an older man who teaches yoga and he'd just returned from a week-long retreat teaching tantric stuff to gay male couples. He's been learning this stuff with guides for like 30 years. So I'm screwing him as hard as I want and it's great, and start doing tantric stuff like I like to do, and after i've put him through his paces for twenty minutes or so he tells me that in India (where he'd studied for years) they don't teach the things I was doing to men younger than 40 because they think it's too dangerous. And he couldn't believe I'd taught myself. Yah that was an ego booster.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got a good job yesterday. Probably just put my ego back to where it should be. Being out of work for a long time is psychologically destabilizing.

Beautiful cock. Do you have two piss slits? Or are you just pulling it down really far in some of your pics? It doesn't look like you are pulling that hard. I just thought you might have a mild hypospadias.