Ego boosts?

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
none. leave me alone!

seriously, if a guy just smiles it's nice.
if a strange guy whistles, cat calls or makes comment on my appearance it's just fucking creepy.

a pal can say i'm looking nice today though. that's always good,

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was that some flowery metaphor for telling us you've had a long, heavy flow lately? :evil:

HA HA, nope that was literal. The sun might have been out today but i just heard on the radio it was going to rain in an hour....bah!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I usually ask questions that take a bit of thought to answer. However, this question was kind of directed at women who use men for things (which ones dont? lulz).

Hmmm, well just ask it outright. I honestly use men all the time in the chatroom for my own ego boost, they use me back. We all go to bed happy. I don't get many compliments in my real life so i completely take advantage of the video chat. I'll admit it.

And i'm looking for a sugar daddy to support my panty addiction. :wink:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I avoid ego as much as I can; I aim for associating from the superego whenever possible. In my experience you can't get a healthy self-image from another anyway. It's always nice to hear an intelligent, sincere compliment from my lover however...and from various colleagues, close friends & family. I don't think I've ever been deeply flattered by a stranger paying me a compliment...unless it's spontaneous, unbidden and sincere. Something given without expectation of anything in return (and that's kinda rare).

Last edited: