Ego crushing!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by 7below, Mar 1, 2010.

1. 7below

Gold Member

Albums:
    there are tons of threads here about ego boosting remarks or looks about your cock size. nice little memories about surprising or satisying a lover. this thread is pretty much the opposite.

i'm a happy 7.25 by 6 inches. i think of it as a b plus of dicks. i always enjoy women talking about penis size, well almost always

i was once talking with friends about sex advice. my current girlfriend and i were having a few hang ups. every now and then she would bleed after or during sex. for some reason i would have trouble entering her. a friend there(who had seen my cock at least100 times and measured it) said"you're no horse but you like to think you are" i was so embarrassed. a guy friend there almost laughed. she tried to back track "c'mon, a horse is like15 inches!"

another time i was walking with a former flame enjoying ourselves. somehow the conversation turned to sex. she had just seen a pic of her friend's boyfriends penis."it was huge!" "i couldn't believe how big it was" i was shocked. she had talked about penis size before but never like this. usually about smaller guys than me. i mumbled something about most guys have a picture of them looking big."no, not like this! he's hung like a.. like a...donkey!" it's the biggest cock i've ever seen!" "i have to ask her how she takes it!" i had no idea what to say."i'm a little over 7 inches" i said. we had had sex before about 2 or 3 times but i don't think she knew my size. it was her turn to be shocked"i don't know what that means" "yeah i do" she said a sec later. i still think about her looking at his huge penis.

it might not always be good but i still love hearing women talk about penis size. any other stories out there

2. BigJR

BigJR New Member

I'm in the same boat, I love hearing women talk about my cock and other guys' cocks.

I ended up going to the same college as the girl I lost my virginity too. We were good friends all throughout college, hooked up a bunch of times, and even dated a little more seriously over sophomore summer. We had a pretty good relationship no matter how you categorized it, she was very honest with me. We talked about other people we slept with and even got into some of the details, so i knew i was on the bigger side of the guys she slept with. (I'm 7.75 x 5.5) Senior year we were having lunch as we would on Tuesdays and Thursdays and we got to talking and she began to tell me about this LAx guy she had been seeing for a while. She told me they were having trouble having sex so naturally I asked why and she said "because it's so big". She told me she could barely get her mouth around it but once it was in her, she was fine. The problem she said is that he doesn't last more than 30 seconds! Phew!!!! this guy isn't a stud I thought to myself, in a very defeated state of mind. I forgot what I said after that but I tried to play it cool.

Just hearing about how she had a bigger cock than me really did something to me, it's like she owned me. Nothing I could say or do would make my cock bigger than his and for some reason that's all I wanted. In the end I guess I win because they broke up a month later, and never had good sex, so at least i got that on him.

3. sarahfield

sarahfield New Member

biggest 1 ive eva seens 7.5 inches long mmm... lol xxx

4. BigJR

BigJR New Member

Well too bad you're not from Essex Connecticut

5. Zayne

Zayne New Member

Albums:
    I was 14 or 15, had sex with a girl, it was my first, but not hers. I asked her is the guy she was with before me was bigger, and she said yes. After something like that, there's always a little insecurity, despite whatever amount of praise a guy gets after that, I guess.

6. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    Just as long as you know how to use it. She will be happy.

7. sarahfield

sarahfield New Member

its wat u do wiv it that counts lol xxx

8. 7below

Gold Member

Albums:
    i guess i'm not hung like a farm animal i'm only hung like a hung human. i've been with women who weren't as deep as i was long by their own admission. when i get to that point believe me there wasn't much left. these are just two experiences where me views on penis size was adjusted in a memorable and sexy way

9. 7below

Gold Member

Albums:
    Forgot about this thread. Funny!

Draft saved Draft deleted