Eh dare

ehdare

Just Browsing
Media
How ya'll doin? joined this group cuz i infact have a small penis. only 5.75. yea i know this is LPSG but im lookin for some input if anybody knows any good dr's. money isnt an object when it comes to my penis. lookin to get surgery for lengthining and thickness. geniuinly small. any input POSITIVE input (dont need no small penis bashing im well aware of my size) would be helpful. thanks

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
5.75 is on the average side, in the real world. But you could never convince a man of that so I will not try.

Surgery is not always the best option. It is risky and you could end up smaller then when you started. Most of the maintence after surgery looks like some of the excercises or devices you would use if you didnt get the surgery anyway.

Excersize and patience may help you get bigger in both areas. But it takes time. If you are that serious about getting your penis bigger, then it shouldnt be an issue for you. Take the time to educate yourself on PE in all areas. Read, read, read, and learn, then do.

If you have to spend money, talk to Big Al here. He can show you how to invest your money wisely in the subject of PE. He is totally legit and a good guy. I get nothing out of promoting him, other than I know he has helped me with my questions.

ehdare

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks -wish- i appreciate ur info. i've really havent read up a whole lot accept i noticed, like u said, that some of the post op procedures are the same. i'll find big al and told him you referred me. thanks!

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Please read through this portion of LPSG.

Like Wish said - MANY men that opt for the surgical approach are not happy with the long term results. Post Op photos are easily photoshopped and will only show the optimal result.
Cutting the ligament - You'll hang longer, but you may not point straight or have it "up"
Fat transfer - What's your body do? Absorbs it. What happens? We'll call you Mr. Lumpy.
Implants - common issues are known to exist
Let's not forget the possibility of loss of sensation, etc etc.

Again - read up first, get informed and then make a decision for yourself.
There are many critics that say P.E. doesn't work - but I am live living proof that it DOES work, and can say every man is different.

There is nothing wrong with 5.75".
My advice - try the free manual methods first - then and only then consider surgery a Very last resort.

Oh... and one last thing.
If any so called "Penis Enlargement Doctors" ask for a credit card for a consultation - hang up the phone.

Last edited:

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Ehdare, you don't need to spend anything to learn how to enlarge your penis. If at a later time you want to try a device or professional services is one thing, but you can get started for free here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Regarding PE surgeries- they're very costly, potentially dangerous, and usually don't yield the results you want. Check this out: http://www.lpsg.org/120139-what-exactly-do-they-do.html#post1964706http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

Last edited:

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
Please read through this portion of LPSG.

Like Wish said - MANY men that opt for the surgical approach are not happy with the long term results. Post Op photos are easily photoshopped and will only show the optimal result.
Cutting the ligament - You'll hang longer, but you may not point straight or have it "up"
Fat transfer - What's your body do? Absorbs it. What happens? We'll call you Mr. Lumpy.
Implants - common issues are known to exist
Let's not forget the possibility of loss of sensation, etc etc.
<snip>
Good list, Rikter8. Let's add to it:

o possibility of infection; and possibly deep-seated infection, even more difficult to eradicate;
o possibility of scarring and shortening of your dick

There are much better options than surgery.