eh i think i have a crush on someone

Media
so, i think I have a crush on someone from my nighttime job. I believe he's str8 or maybe bi-curious I don't know. yep, it's one of those types of scenarios :wink:

I noticed him the day i went to work for the first time. he didn't see me until the following day when we were both arriving at work cuz we were punching in at the same time. he kept looking at me but i was too shy to look back. anyways, i sat next to him-this is a customer service job and pretended to not know how to use the system in certain ways and asked for his help. He showed me and of course I was in awe of his hot bulge and hot ass in those tight pants of his. From time to time he'd give me pointers and normally i'd get annoy when someone would do that especially when i know what to do. But with me, i've made the exception. :rolleyes:
My friend always says that you should never act so desperate with the str8 boys. you need to show them that you don't care so you'll leave them hanging. Kind of what girls do to guys. lol
OK so then the following day we find each other again punching in at the same time and he said hey to me and i replied the same. now sometimes when i say hey i can be indifferent and snobbish but i do it to str8 dudes all the time and they don't care. but this guy had an offended look on his face and i was like "interesting....you care somehow"
i sat away from him but close enough to see him throughout my shift. he looked back at me throughout the shift like 5 times but not continously. by the fifth time i caught his eye and gave him the thumb up like saying "you ok?' and he made a face like saying YEP.
then at night we both caught the train and had a chat about music and stuff. I was telling him about how some girl was explaining to me what some artist was saying in some songs. Now normally the banter between str8 guys would be "yeah man, was she hot?! is that all she showed you..." shit like that. but he stood quiet and was contemplative. I said it again to give him another chance and he reacted the same way. I found that sort of odd.
the following day he deliberately sat next to me and we got to chat a bit more. It was then when he told me he was married but then added right after that he is getting a divorce. i was curious and asked him if he had any kids and he said no. Now i don't know whether that was his way of throwing it back at me because of what i said the night before about the girl explaining to me the songs.
So far this is the story of my latest crush. sorry nick 8 :tongue:
And yes, you'd think by this time with my experience i'd know better but what clouds my judgement in regards to whether he's str8 or not is that I think i like him beyond the physical sense. I think this is turning into a real crush and that's why i sat away from him the other day and i plan to do that tonight.
Should i just forget it and move on?

Aren't crushes pathetic?!?! :redface:

B_gsmiley

Just Browsing
Media
That is a tough situation. Makes me wonder how many times a guy I thought was straight was really gay, bi or curious. One thing I can say it, there is no way in the world everyone you know is straight. So there is always a possibility. I moved to AZ last year from NY (don't ask) and met this guy who introduced himself to me the first week we were there. He is HOT. We had this "we are Puerto Rican" thing going since there are not many around here. However, I caught him in numerous occasions making eye contact. I work at a restaurant and we sat at a corner booth with other employees. He sat opposite to me having crazy conversations with everyone. When they left, he eventually got up and sat next to me :). Well he has a girlfriend. They live together and she is always inviting over to their apt. I won't go cause I know I totally like this guy and don't wanna do anything to screw up the relationship. His GF is really sweet, I don't have the heart.

Please let me know how this turns out. If something is there, it will happen. I don't think you should move on, just keep hanging out with him. The truth will come out in the long run

Media
u know what i thought today? that no other girls look at this guy at my job *scratches head* i mean i find him hot as hell but i guess nobody else there shares my thoughts! I've been accused by friends that I have bad taste in men which i don't think is true. But i do find it quite interesting that girls at my job prefer to look at me than him when they'd have better chances with him! lol

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
a propósito, quise decirle - a los hombres heterosexuales no les gusta jugar a juegos

es decir de hecho, por qué todos mis mejores amigos son el heterosexual - su carácter

(by the way, I wanted to tell you -- heterosexual men do not like playing games

that is, in fact, why all of my best friends are heterosexual -- their character)

Media
She knew this love would break her heart
But rebellion always turned her on
She liked the dangerous type, pullin' stick up heists.
Waitin' for him to come around so they could be alone
And she would say?
Bad Boy Clyde, you know you drive me wild
Put away your gun, why don't you play with me?
Rollin' with your boys, you're always on the run
For just this once, why can't you stay with me?
She had a gut feeling, call it intuition
Wishing that it would subside
It's just a day like any other, there's no need to cause a fight
He has to go, his boys are counting on him, you know
Oh my my?
Bad Boy Clyde, you know you drive me wild
Put away your gun, why don't you play with me?
Rollin' with your boys, you're always on the run
For just this once, why can't you stay with me?
[2x]
Thinkin' about, thinkin' about the life that we have
You're always on the run (you were always running around)
Thinkin' about what you take for granted
And if you cared about yourself, you'd let go baby
(The cycle never ends)
I love me, I love me some bad bad boys

YouTube - Esthero - Bad Boy Clyde

*sighs*

behrstar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
meh i think he's str8. not sure but i guess there is such a thing as a MAN CRUSH lol

I think it is called a "bromance".

I have a huge crush on a friend of mine. He knows it...his wife knows it...my husband knows it...and they all think it's sweet (the four of us are really very close friends). My attraction is a combination of emotional (he is VERY kind and gentle), intellectual (extremely smart and a science geek...which turns me own cuz I am too) and Physical (the tall blond viking type turns me on). I don't know if I will get over my crush...I don't know that I want to.

Media
well things have developed quite interesting lately and i'm not so sure if he's str8 anymore haha.

to make a long story short, he threw me his first direct sign and i know no str8 guy would do something like this to another guy and put his reputation on the line especially not knowing the guy too well. So i was having some trouble figuring out an issue for a reservation and i'm looking through my manual to see what i can do! he's sitting next to me and he tries to help me. he directs me with his finger on the manual and asks me if i did this and that and lowers his finger to another section on the manual and asks if i did that also. I said yes to everything and finally in the middle of my confusion with my work problem, he lowers his finger much closer to my hand and touches it slightly. i then wince and turn to look at him directly in the eyes and have this freaked out but yet intrigued look on my face. He's staring at me right in the eyes without moving his hand! i was the one who broke the stare because i suddenly remembered i was at work and anyone can be looking at us! he backed off slowly but i could see from the corner of my eye that he's still looking at me.
afterwards, it wasn't awkward at all! it was like i could sense his doors are more opened to me and i even gave me a ride the night before he made that direct move and we talked and laughed. I don't really know what gave him the confidence to do something like that-the direct move.

then yesterday we talked on our break and he showed me some pics on his cell and some e-mails pertaining to other jobs. i told him that I might be leaving that work place too and he then asked me for my "information" i guess he meant my number and wanted to sound more str8 by saying it that way! LOL
I told him that we should go for drinks and he agreed. we might do that this week sometime after work. Yes i got a plan ;D

Media
so things have advanced even more!!!
I think i'm almost there!!!
so today before we log in at work, we run into each other outside and i was on my cell so we say what's up to each other and slap the hands and u holds my hand and i'm like hmmmmmmm.
then inside, we get break at the same time and we chat a bit and i ask him if he liked the venezuelan rum i gave him for his b-day and he told me this "normally, that's not the alcohol i'd go for but it's always good to try different types of alcohol." i was like uh huh.
But then that turned me off a bit cuz i took as him just wanting to fuck me and that's it. while i'm the idiot who's got feelings u know.
ok, i had to think about it for like 2 hours and then i decided to write him a note just like freakin high school!!!!!! this is what i wrote to him:
This is the information you requested. -my number and e-mail with my name.-
call me sometime, drinks on me. -my name-
i went up to him and told him "this is the information you requested" and left immediately after giving him the note. I saw he read it and then he put it in his pocket. after that baby it was ALL smiles from him.
I got him. ;)

sorry nick8 u took too long