Eight boys die in botched circumcision.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is actually quite common in South Africa. In some African tribes there there are various initiation ceremonies. Often they involve surviving in the wilderness for a certain time too and it can sometimes be fatal. I don't think this has much to do with circumcision in the west though.

drenker

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
This is actually quite common in South Africa. In some African tribes there there are various initiation ceremonies. Often they involve surviving in the wilderness for a certain time too and it can sometimes be fatal. I don't think this has much to do with circumcision in the west though.

died from circumcision - Google-sökning

Check through those articles and repeat that, would you kindly?

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nothing's wrong with uncut and in fact I think circumcision is unnecessary, but I don't think you can compare it practiced out in the bush in Africa with no modern equipment, sterilisation etc as part of some initiation in which the boys are abandoned and left to fend for themselves with what happens in the west.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I agree. It is uncommon in the West for girls and boys to die during circumcision/excision. The reason more children die in Africa is because it often involves rudimentary surgical materials, like razor blades, scissors, and shards of glass, etc.

Having said that, it is quite tragic to read about the death of boys and girls from circumcision.

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Quoted directly from the story that was cited:
Although it is unusual for so many boys to die at the same time, deaths from circumcisions are occasionally reported in South Africa, where blunt, un-sterilised knives are sometimes used.

In all honesty, why can't we just blame the doctors for not doing the procedure right in the first place? There are far too many men who have undergone a circumcision who live perfectly healthy lives. Myself included. And no, I don't blame my mom or my dad for doing this to me when I was a baby "without my consent". Because as an infant, one have absolutely no concept or ability to comprehend what that is. That's why we have PARENTS who are given the choice, and that choice should never be taken away from them. They did what they're supposed to do as parents and came to a conclusion as to what they felt was proper for THEIR CHILD.

You anti-circumcision guys are just as bad as the pro-lifers sometime.

Last edited:

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
"It infringes on community rights..."
well, isn't that what failed philosophies - masquerading as religions, has wrought on societies? Turning civilizations into semi-fascism from ass-hat cultural beliefs.
Look at most rights. your rights are most certainly granted because some cultural belief or religion "gave" them to you... and your civilized state accepts these doctrines.
I want all humans equal FIRST. then if they choose a yoke, it's their choice, and NOT the other way around.

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response

GS-Yeah we get it. You think that every man should be cut, even if his parent(s) did not want it done to him. :rolleyes:

You're lucky you're not from Africa or the Middle East where they think this about all women and about women's genitals.

Since you love cut cock so much and supposedly nagged/made your husband get cut or else you wouldn't put out or have sex with him, why not get your clitoral hood or part of your labia removed to show solidarity with your cut brethren?

Vinyl~Boys have died in hospitals with doctors and sterile equipment during circucisions in countries that are not Africa where there is advanced health care such as America.

Also there was a case where a boy was getting his penis cut by a Mohel and he got herpes from the Rabbi, and this happened in America.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Although it is unusual for so many boys to die at the same time, deaths from circumcisions are occasionally reported in South Africa, where blunt, un-sterilised knives are sometimes used.

In all honesty, why can't we just blame the doctors for not doing the procedure right in the first place? There are far too many men who have undergone a circumcision who live perfectly healthy lives. Myself included. And no, I don't blame my mom or my dad for doing this to me when I was a baby "without my consent". Because as an infant, one have absolutely no concept or ability to comprehend what that is. That's why we have PARENTS who are given the choice, and that choice should never be taken away from them. They did what they're supposed to do as parents and came to a conclusion as to what they felt was proper for THEIR CHILD.

vinylboy.. they are worse, at least their are some compromising between the two groups. just go back in some of these threads on cut uncut cocks an see how some of them are hell bent on the foreskin. an hatred for heaven forbid anyone even mention the word circumcision. even when they are reading it before their very eyes they feel they are the only ones who should have rights to say anything about this subject, and also want it to become law against it. they want circumcision on every one every where no matter what.. to be out lawed an many have said just that in those exact word, we also had a thread here once about voting to end RIC. an it came up in that thread also that they want it to be a law to stop circumcision on adults also. blind leading the blind here i think by a peace of skin most likely LOL. after all if it wasn't for circumcision some of these uncut guys you speak of here wouldn't have anything to post about on lpsg. should i say there wouldn't be any excitement on this site if it wasn't for circumcision :wink: LOL.

Last edited:

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
And no, I don't blame my mom or my dad for doing this to me when I was a baby "without my consent". Because as an infant, one have absolutely no concept or ability to comprehend what that is. That's why we have PARENTS who are given the choice, and that choice should never be taken away from them. They did what they're supposed to do as parents and came to a conclusion as to what they felt was proper for THEIR CHILD.
"Their child" is not a possession. "Their child" is a human being, born with the same rights as all humans. A parent's rights supersede their childs' rights only in extreme circumstances, when they must ('for the well-being of the child,' or whatever) and I see no reason why circumcision must be performed before a reasonable age of consent, muchless an infant, except that an older child would probably put out rather more of a protest, which strikes me as a sneaky kind of dick-move on the parents' part (if you'll pardon the pun).

Circumcision is body modification at best and mutilation at worst and while I harbor no ill will towards my parents (being uncircumcised, myself), nor do I object to circumcision, in general (a man can have a hoodless dick if he wants to, I say) if a parent wants to have hoodless-dicked children then I suggest that they quit playing God and wait for evolution to take it's fucking course.

[cue metal]

Last edited:

darkbond007

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

In all honesty, why can't we just blame the doctors for not doing the procedure right in the first place? There are far too many men who have undergone a circumcision who live perfectly healthy lives. Myself included.

Didnt include everything but just wanted to chime in here...

QFT

And in case no one knows what that means...Quoted For Truth
Im sorry you gotta have a true MD with an anesthetic and a scalpel to be playing around with cutting penises.

Last edited:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GS-Yeah we get it. You think that every man should be cut, even if his parents did not want it done to him. :rolleyes:

no i dint think he should if his parents dint want him to be. but should one parent have total parental rights then it is that parents right to do so. an no it isn't OK for them to cut of his arm or leg so don't come back with an BS.about it like some do usually here on this.

Vinyl~Boys have died in hospitals with doctors and sterile equipment during circucisions in countries that are not Africa where there is advanced health care such as America.

girls have died as well from operations gone wrong. in countries that are not Africa to and also in America. but we never see or read about any of them much here on lpsg. your guys must not care about them huh? well guess what they are human two. unlike that little flap of skin between your legs. an yes in reference to your post above when i posted the BS flag thats what it is in the way some of you guys are using it here to further your cause. deep down you care nothing for these boys. how could you much? as you probably don't even know them, but since it is something you can post to further your cause then by all means plaster it all over the place.. they died its tragic. go kill the Dr. who circumcised them as it wasn't circumcision that killed them it was the stupid who did it an didn't know how is where the problem is not circumcision in its self. their are way to many guys circumcised to run around saying its unlawful, kills people, or what ever else you want to use to further your cause than their is bad out comes. it was a tragic thing granted but circumcision alone here isn't the problem as some of you are making it out to be. your grasping at straws to further your cause here.

Also there was a case where a boy was getting his penis cut by a Mohel and he got herpes from the Rabbi, and this happened in America.

well there are others, children as well who have gotten aids from other things, it isn't good either. a lot of cases it was from blood an other such things, some are even born with it. what do we do about that? that is a bigger problem than some guy getting circumcised or parents getting their sons cut. also other than the circumcision a lot of these kids were girls, again i ask here were is the protest on this? :mad:

Last edited: