eight or more

reelcoolguy23

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly 8 inches sometimes doesn't look like 8 inches or that impressive in photos.

Ive noticed that too, im right at 8 and i showed a pic to this girl and she was like "eh thats not bad." So i told her it wasnt the most flattering picture of me, she asked to see it in person and she enthusiastically agreed lol

Reactions: Hungdude09

patrick_17

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interestingly 8 inches sometimes doesn't look like 8 inches or that impressive in photos.

That's probably because some of them simply do not belong in this thread. Everybody in this thread should be able to at least pass Calboner's "The Two Dollars Club" test easily but I somehow doubt that everybody in this thread will pass the test. Most posters probably are true 8 inches or more but some posters simply are not.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's probably because some of them simply do not belong in this thread. Everybody in this thread should be able to at least pass Calboner's "The Two Dollars Club" test easily but I somehow doubt that everybody in this thread will pass the test. Most posters probably are true 8 inches or more but some posters simply are not.

the 2 dollar club doesn't work if u have a strong upward curve.