Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Apparently the Eight Quarter Challenge is a new thing. Eight quarters placed end-to-end measure just over 7.5 inches. Keeping them balanced placed end-to-end on an erect dick verifies both the length and the quality of erection (the weight of 8 quarters is not unsubstantial).

Reactions: allnitedontstop

TODave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ah ok, I didn't know it had already been done on here for years. The maintaining erection angle (pardon the pun) with something on or hanging from the cock is interesting. There was a reddit thread (if that's the right term) with that.

TODave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No that's ok I get it. A ruler is the best way if you're definitively just looking for a measurement. Like the old cocksizecontest.com site. Sometimes I think people are looking for a different, fun, spin on things though. Depends what you're looking for.

Reactions: techpump

gobigold

Cherished Member
Media
A quarter is not a random object. It has a defined size.

Sorry if I was terse. It's been done for a long time, though. It just seems that if anyone wants to show their size it would make a lot more sense to measure their penis rather than put some random objects on it. Don't you agree?
quar

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
A quarter is not a random object. It has a defined size.

quar

A quarter is not a unit of measurement. An inch is, and we measure how many of those units something is by using a ruler. A quarter itself is not random, but it is randomly selected in this case.

TODave

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A quarter is not a unit of measurement. An inch is, and we measure how many of those units something is by using a ruler. A quarter itself is not random, but it is randomly selected in this case.
Ok how about you take a photo like your profile pic with quarters end to end as per ththe challenge and I bet I can make a pretty accurate estimation of your length? This should confirm that the quarter method is a good enough way of estimating cock size for most practical purposes.

Reactions: Calestar

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Ok how about you take a photo like your profile pic with quarters end to end as per ththe challenge and I bet I can make a pretty accurate estimation of your length? This should confirm that the quarter method is a good enough way of estimating cock size for most practical purposes.

No, that would give you an estimate of length of my penis in quarters, its not a unit of measurement. The point is that the challenge is stupid, so I won't participate. If you want to know how long a penis is, you measure it with a ruler.

My initial point was that this isn't a new challenge, and that its not a smart challenge. You can ignore those and continue with your thread by not responding to me.

Reactions: MisterVIP

Calestar

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, that would give you an estimate of length of my penis in quarters, its not a unit of measurement. The point is that the challenge is stupid, so I won't participate. If you want to know how long a penis is, you measure it with a ruler.

My initial point was that this isn't a new challenge, and that its not a smart challenge. You can ignore those and continue with your thread by not responding to me.
TODave - how about your dick and quarters photo first lol