Eion Bailey

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey invisible man....don't get upset if no one responds to any of your posts.....someone might eventually! I've posted before on this and other forums and wondered if anyone actually cared.
I read the comments and questions daily however I don't get to all topics each day. Hang in here.

BTW, I'm still wanting to see pictures of you! LOL

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Dirty Videophile said:
Hey invisible man....don't get upset if no one responds to any of your posts.....someone might eventually! I've posted before on this and other forums and wondered if anyone actually cared.
I read the comments and questions daily however I don't get to all topics each day. Hang in here.

BTW, I'm still wanting to see pictures of you! LOL

Reason I was kinda upset...sometimes the peeps on LPSG (and other places like Gay.com) really are kinda unforgiving and relentless. I put up the Eion Bailey thread, I believe, on Sunday morning. I get back on Monday morning to check it. (No response but all the pics were viewed in like in the hundreds...) I was wondering whether I was being "igged (ignored)" or something. I have been done like that before on here...as well as Gay.com.

In order for me to post pictures of myself on this site, I will need to lose some weight. Penis-wise, I am a grower not a shower. I would also need a great erotic photographer and a "Eion Bailey"-esque type fluffer (I can bring my own pics of Eion Bailey, hehehe). I am no Jabba the Hutt. I am not Men's Workout either.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Matthew said:
He's hot!

(PS: Alex is on vacation :frown1:)

I didn't know about Alex going on vacation.

I thought that people were ignoring me, that's all. I am glad that people are responding though.

If anybody has a problem with me, people can PM me. I do not publically repost in a LPSG thread people's PMs to me in vengeance or retaliatory way. I am nobody's enemy. I am not going out of my way to do so either. I am not trying to get a date from anyone on here (besides most of these guys I flirt with here live soooo far away--How in "H!" am I going to "meat" these guys?). I get my fair share of loving and sexual play in Asheville. (Trust me on that revelation.)

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Matthew said:
He's hot!

(PS: Alex is on vacation :frown1:)

Yah, Alex will be back later. Best to just wait. I am sure that he will fill the thread full of pics, if there is any.

In regards to EION, I didn't know he was that good looking. He has soome nice eyes.

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i remember him! i most recently saw him on TNT, he was apart of that Stephen King miniseres "Nightmares and Dreamscapes" i remember staring at his eyes during his episode of "Crouch End." (the episode was bad though...it got too freaky)

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sorcerer said:
It's OK, nobody responds to mine either. I almost didn't get past the first photo, it's really scary. He looks like James Caveziel in the second pic.

Yeah, I see what you mean. Hehehe. I just took a representative sample of Eion Bailey pics that I could scrounge up. Jim Caveziel seems to look unshaven at times. (I wouldn't push him out the bed though--I am ONLY speaking for myself-BTW.)