Ejactulation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Pecker, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

2. tommy_agnus

tommy_agnus New Member

If you don't ejaculate for a few days, then when you finally do, your load should be larger and shoot further. Also the strength of ejaculation is said to increase with age, and if you partake in a sexual activity for a longer period of time that too will increase your shooting range.

3. Imported

Gold Member

dr_drew2: I'm a pretty big and powerful shooter.... it really flys. Have to be careful and aim it.

4. fitandhung

fitandhung New Member

I'm with drew a powerful shooter, however, the force and distance dependns upon the amount!

After a lot of ejaculations without replenshing stocks it dosent shoot as far the last time as it does the first time.

Try the kengal exercises, basicall you need to strengthen your PC muscle which controls intensity of ejaculation one simple way to stengthen is when you take a leak to stop and start, same action and will help.

5. jaajaa

jaajaa New Member

Albums:
    I heard that it helps if you make sure that you are properly hydrated, drink plenty of water and avoid too much coffee and alcohol. Aparently you can produce more semen that way which is thinner and shoots further.

6. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm a strong shooter. If I'm sitting up while jerking off, I usually hit myself 2-3 times, then a few chest shots, then a dribble.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Actually, jaajaa, contrary to popular belief, caffeine and alcohol don't affect hydration. However, you should get plenty of water and avoid too much sodium. (I only have enough salt to keep my electrolytes up.)

Regardless of your ejaculate, you should drink plenty of water; it plays a key role in practically all your body's chemical reactions. At least a litre for couch potatoes, two or more for athletes.

8. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    >>Actually, jaajaa, contrary to popular belief, caffeine and alcohol don't affect hydration.

Finally... a tough argument to sell ppl on.

9. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    I've found edging to be a load increaser.....not necessarily distance, but volume is good. Plus when you finally do "let it go" orgasm is more intense.

10. windsurfer98

windsurfer98 Member

I shoot and it gets everywhere. I really have to watch where I aim cuz there's no predicting where it lands. I average about 3 feet when I'm sitting down with my dick pointing parallel to the floor.

11. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    i shoot like a mfer and i have to clean up with a towel afterwards :(

usually 5 shots or so can go over my shoulder and then the rest will spurt and spill down my neck, chest, stomach, and then pelvis.

it can be really inconvenient sometimes.. but it's from doing kegels every single time i've masturbated for the last 5 or more years.

12. windsurfer98

windsurfer98 Member

That's is why i never cum on myself. I never get all of it off, so I have to take a shower, which is a pita.

What I find interesting is that I shoot farther after I have ejaculated once before (after a break for a couple hours). I think it's because my cum is less thick with the pressure being the same. In these cases, if I cum on myself, screw a towel, I just jump straight into the shower.

ziggity - where in the Bay are you?

13. ziggity

ziggity New Member

Albums:
    San Mateo.

wind, i usually max out my spray distance if i beat off the night before, then early the next day and then go again at night, drinking a lot of water all day. maximum water content plus slightly swollen glands/muscles = hardest spraying. i don't really enjoy that though... if i can manage to save for a whole day, big heavy ropes all over are the most rewarding... :)

14. Kimahri

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's is why i never cum on myself. I never get all of it off, so I have to take a shower, which is a pita.

What I find interesting is that I shoot farther after I have ejaculated once before (after a break for a couple hours). I think it's because my cum is less thick with the pressure being the same. In these cases, if I cum on myself, screw a towel, I just jump straight into the shower.

ziggity - where in the Bay are you?
    [post=277143]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

I found I like big shooters cumming on me. Found out by accident though

15. RPM

RPM New Member

Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
    not sure hows my shooting these days.....since the last 6 months or so have not really done any free range shooting.... always shot inside a condom.

Prior, used to shoot inside the ex and no condoms were used. She was highly allergic to latex.

anyhow... as I always only had just the head inside her when I squirted, (she liked it that way) most time...she would feel it go quite deep inside her and most of the time.....we never saw it again.

Miss being with her..... could put in almost everything inside her and miss being able to cum inside a woman without a rubber.

16. txquis

Gold Member

Sounds like me.
    I am a big shooter. I'd like to say that i dont have a reputation for this
    "trick" but...heheheheheheh.
    If i have already cum once that day, though, my second orgasm is more
    of a dribble, though.

17. Imported

Gold Member

eight_on_cam2000: It mostly depends on how turned on I am and also the time since I have ejaculated before. The more turned on I am the farther I shoot (up to 4 feet).

Draft saved Draft deleted