Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey Guys,

The old "Fow" need a little help. The last few days I have been noticing a little discoloration in my ejaculate. It doesn't occur every time but enough to get me concerned. I used last nights BJ results(she doesn't swallow) as confirmation. I plan to set up a doctors appoint asap. Have ceased all clamping, stretching , etc. until this is resolved. Questions:

Have any of you had blood traces in your semen?
Any suggestions on what might be the origin?
Any suggestions on preventive measures?

Had my semi-annual heart doctor visit yesterday and ask for PSA test to be included in the blood work. Should get an answer from that in a couple of days

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys,

The old "Fow" need a little help. The last few days I have been noticing a little discoloration in my ejaculate. It doesn't occur every time but enough to get me concerned. I used last nights BJ results(she doesn't swallow) as confirmation. I plan to set up a doctors appoint asap. Have ceased all clamping, stretching , etc. until this is resolved. Questions:

Have any of you had blood traces in your semen?
Any suggestions on what might be the origin?
Any suggestions on preventive measures?

Had my semi-annual heart doctor visit yesterday and ask for PSA test to be included in the blood work. Should get an answer from that in a couple of days
You did the right thing in setting up an appointment. Stretching is fine. The clamping i would stop. Good luck to you.

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had the same problem several years back. My doctor sent me to a urologist who said it was probably just a blood vessel in the prostate that had broken somehow, not to be concerned. Even so it really got to be quite alarming when, for the next couple of days, there would be not just a discoloration, but bright red blood mixed with the semen! It did take a week or two but eventually it returned to normal.

See you doctor; hopefully it's the same diagnosis and you just have to wait it out.

Good for you getting the PSA!

I've had this too. The name for it is hematospermia. Mine was caused by passing a difficult stool. I know, sounds gross, but the prostate is right against the rectum with nothing but thin tissues between them. It's very easy for something in the stool (think nuts) to cut through that wall.

The doctor usually starts a course of antibiotics because the prostate isn't able to contain hostile bacteria the way your colon can. The doctor may also take a peek in the colon to see if there is damage, and you may be asked for a semen sample to see if the prostate secretions contain any infective organisms (if a virus can be called an organism).

Either way nothing you can do but finish the antibiotics as prescribed (the prostate is notorious for lingering infections) and up your intake of fiber to allow easy bowel movements so that the anus and prostate can heal. Cranberry juice may help the infection, if there is one, from spreading to your other urinary organs and help the healing process.

Hematospermia may also be a symptom of more serious problems and that's why the PSA is very important.

Good luck fowfer and please let us know how it goes!