Ejaculate Quanity-More or Less

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well this is the main reason I joined.I am in my early 30's and I can't seem to ejaculate like I used to.When I was in my late teens I could JO a few times a day and still have sex a couple times.Sometimes I could cum twice.It was rare.I met my current girlfriend when I was 23 years old.As time has passed I have been JO'in alot less and sex is down to a couple times a month.Also my cum has went from being nearly 2 ounces down to a tea spoon.Sometimes only a couple drops.When I was in my teens I used steroids and damaged my body.BTW,The myth that steroids will shrink your dick is true.I recently went thru a physical,and everything is in operating order.Is there anything I can do to get back the large loads and frequency?Diet?Certain foods?I don't mind taking pills as long as they're natural and have no side effects.Is there some masturbation techniques I can employee?I've already started Jelquing trying to get back the size I lost from abusing steroids.Any advice would be great.TIA

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
you used to cum like 2 oz's? dude if you're for real, you need to call Guniess Book of world records on that. Most men only cum a few teaspoons at any one setting. also, as men age, their sexual potenticy decreases, just as hormones decrease. To try and counter act some of these natural decreases in loads and what not, I would suggest taking 1000-2000 mg l-arginine, 50 mg of zinc, lycopene, l-lysine, b-12, and drink lots of water, get some good exercise a few times a week, stop drinking and/or smoking (if you do either) and you will notice a significant improvement in load size, erection quality, and frequency of arousal. btw, all of these supplements can be found at walmart, target, walgreens, etc. make a list of what you need, take them to your store of choice and ask for assistance in finding these supplements.....hope this helps you Josh

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
you used to cum like 2 oz's? dude if you're for real, you need to call Guniess Book of world records on that. Most men only cum a few teaspoons at any one setting. also, as men age, their sexual potenticy decreases, just as hormones decrease. To try and counter act some of these natural decreases in loads and what not, I would suggest taking 1000-2000 mg l-arginine, 50 mg of zinc, lycopene, l-lysine, b-12, and drink lots of water, get some good exercise a few times a week, stop drinking and/or smoking (if you do either) and you will notice a significant improvement in load size, erection quality, and frequency of arousal. btw, all of these supplements can be found at walmart, target, walgreens, etc. make a list of what you need, take them to your store of choice and ask for assistance in finding these supplements.....hope this helps you Josh

Non smoker/drinker and no drugs.I am slowly starting to exercise.I have some old work related injuries.Nothing that would effect me sexually.I have gained a little weight.I usually only had those large loads when I worked all day and never JO or had sex.

Thanks for the comments so far.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
well take my advice about the supplements man......i speak from experience....on anti depressants that kill my sex drive, and by taking those supplements, i get diamond hard erections and shoot huge loads.....also precum like the river nile lol

tinydick4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
well take my advice about the supplements man......i speak from experience....on anti depressants that kill my sex drive, and by taking those supplements, i get diamond hard erections and shoot huge loads.....also precum like the river nile lol

HAHA!Can you suggest some supplements by name that I can pick up at a health food store or GNC?Maybe a diet plan?Thanks this is better than the old, take 2 of these every day for a month and come back too see me.