ejaculate shooting cum after alcohol

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by vercetti102, May 1, 2010.

1. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

normally i only ooze cum. even after a few days build up of no wanking and long masturbation.

but i find that when i wake up the next day after drinking usually hung over, i have a wank and i shoot cum out quite far. usually messing up the place :eek:

why is this? is this the effects of alcohol?

usually without a hangover my cum is very thick but with hang over it is much more watery.

i have a prominent curve so i thought it could be the alcohol loosening up the muscles and making for a better ejaculation... or because it has watered down the cum, so it can shoot out instead of oozing.

anyone any thoughts or experience with this welcome :biggrin1:

thanks.

2. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's an interesting result. I would think just the opposite would happen since alcohol dehydrates you.

3. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

yeah i know thats why i think it might be alcohol relaxing the muscles. i'm sure alcohol is a muscle relaxant. but at the same time, my cum is more watered down with a hang over, so that would also help it shoot out easier :confused:

even if i drink a lot of water during the day when not drinking alcohol, i still don't shoot.

any oozers want to try out my theory? -

the next day after a good drink, have a tug about noon, or soon after you wake up...

#3 vercetti102, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted