ejaculate shooting cum after alcohol

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by vercetti102, May 1, 2010.

1. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

normally i only ooze cum. even after a few days build up of no wanking and long masturbation.

but i find that when i wake up the next day after drinking usually hung over, i have a wank and i shoot cum out quite far. usually messing up the place :eek:

why is this? is this the effects of alcohol?

usually without a hangover my cum is very thick but with hang over it is much more watery.

i have a prominent curve so i thought it could be the alcohol loosening up the muscles and making for a better ejaculation... or because it has watered down the cum, so it can shoot out instead of oozing.

anyone any thoughts or experience with this welcome :biggrin1:

thanks.

2. lvprcm

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's an interesting result. I would think just the opposite would happen since alcohol dehydrates you.

3. vercetti102

vercetti102 New Member

yeah i know thats why i think it might be alcohol relaxing the muscles. i'm sure alcohol is a muscle relaxant. but at the same time, my cum is more watered down with a hang over, so that would also help it shoot out easier :confused:

even if i drink a lot of water during the day when not drinking alcohol, i still don't shoot.

any oozers want to try out my theory? -

the next day after a good drink, have a tug about noon, or soon after you wake up...

#3 vercetti102, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice