Ejaculate twice during masturbation

pduk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was much younger I wanked or fucked several times a day but cannot recall multiple orgasms. Now I'm 63, and not in very good health, I still need to cum almost every day, but find that once or twice a month I can cum twice in one session. It happens if I remain semi-hard after cumming and start on over. The second load is generally larger. Six weeks ago I actually came twice, twice in one day. Slept well after that!

D_Hammond Happydipper

Account Disabled
Media
I wanted to know if I am normal or not, I can masturbate then ejaculate, then go striaght into my next wank, then ejaculate again

I've asked my friends, they all say after they've ejaculated they have to stop, there penis goes very very sensitive

Is this normal? a Good thing? or what?

Thanks guys or girls
I can do every day, Multiple Ejaculation and Multiple orgasm.
Sometimes a combination of both.

Most orgasms in one session was 8 of them.
I lost concentration other wise I would have had more. It did not matter as I was satisfied enough.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I could do that when younger. cum, maintain my erection, and cum again about 15-20 minutes later. I found it to be a good thing. I was always one to cum fast. in fact, gals would utter a little sigh as I would be cuming too soon for them. and more than one was surprised when I just kept driving that pussy, and drive them to a couple orgasms before cuming again.

B_troyboy123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
very reccently i have became very horny , so i would like to saver the feelign so i would take a while to orgasm , since then i have been able to cum multiple times and i feel like a whole new man feels awesome

orangeC

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I could do it twice in a row in about 5-10 minutes as a teen. I just kept jerking and stayed hard the whole time. I didn't do this much though. It felt better to let it rest and just do it once a day.

CobraLover

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's like splitting the really intense one orgasm into two...cum some, but get your penis to ride it out, go a little soft, then get it back to its rock hard state with some juice left over to squirt out in the second and really intense orgasm....takes some training.