Ejaculate Volume in relation to penis size....

Reiver19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is a direct correlation to penis size and ejaculation volume/distance/force?

I am about 7.25" x 6" and can ejaculate decent amounts. I am not gay, but I really get turned on by watching a large amount of semen fly great distances!

There is nothing better then the astonished look on a girls face when a big penis just kepps spurting out streams of goo.

So, is there a relation to amount of ejaculate and size?

I wanna hear from those of you about your volume....Also, for the big shooters, any stories of astonishe ladies would be great!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
No correlation. since your penis is only the hose by which ejaculate is transported, not the factory.

Any other correlations you want me to stamp out?

Pretty much nothing sexual is related to anything else sexual.

Except guys usually have cocks....

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Now I cannot be sure, but age could play a factor. When I was a younger man, maybe 25 years ago, I used to have a large amount as well as longer shots. I was also good for two rounds of shots. Today, at almost 50, there is a lot less and not as powerful. I am also less active today than at 25 so a fitness level could be a factor.

Kauri Tree

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There shouldn't be a direct correlation between penis size and semen volume. However I believe there is one with testicles size. Usually guys who have big balls also have big seminal glands and ducts, which is where most of the ejaculation fluid is formed. Of course, age and fitness and hydration and previous abstinence play a big role in volume/force of ejaculations.

450daytona

Just Browsing
Media
i wouldnt say dick or balls have to do with quantity since balls jus make the sperm. all the fluid comes from the prostate/seminal vesicles. lets compare xrays!@