Ejaculate Volume in relation to penis size....

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Reiver19, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Reiver19

Reiver19 Member

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if there is a direct correlation to penis size and ejaculation volume/distance/force?

I am about 7.25" x 6" and can ejaculate decent amounts. I am not gay, but I really get turned on by watching a large amount of semen fly great distances!

There is nothing better then the astonished look on a girls face when a big penis just kepps spurting out streams of goo.

So, is there a relation to amount of ejaculate and size?

I wanna hear from those of you about your volume....Also, for the big shooters, any stories of astonishe ladies would be great!

2. art

art
    Gold Member

No correlation. since your penis is only the hose by which ejaculate is transported, not the factory.

Any other correlations you want me to stamp out?

Pretty much nothing sexual is related to anything else sexual.

Except guys usually have cocks....

3. CJR

CJR
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Now I cannot be sure, but age could play a factor. When I was a younger man, maybe 25 years ago, I used to have a large amount as well as longer shots. I was also good for two rounds of shots. Today, at almost 50, there is a lot less and not as powerful. I am also less active today than at 25 so a fitness level could be a factor.

4. D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Nope no correlation. I've seen big ones cum alot and little. And same goes for the smaller dicks. I can hit 12 shots but I know not every hung guy can

5. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

There shouldn't be a direct correlation between penis size and semen volume. However I believe there is one with testicles size. Usually guys who have big balls also have big seminal glands and ducts, which is where most of the ejaculation fluid is formed. Of course, age and fitness and hydration and previous abstinence play a big role in volume/force of ejaculations.

6. 450daytona

450daytona New Member

i wouldnt say dick or balls have to do with quantity since balls jus make the sperm. all the fluid comes from the prostate/seminal vesicles. lets compare xrays!@

Draft saved Draft deleted