Ejaculating Buttplug

braddlee

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just got an ejaculating buttplug that has the squeeze bulb attached to it that you fill with whatever fluid you want to squeeze & pump into your ass to simulate the feeling of having a cock cum up your ass. Does anyone know what lube, liquid, or substance that would be most like actual cum? Is there a lube or fluid you can buy that would be a lot like semen, or would someone have a home-made recipe for a substance that would resemble cum? I'm looking forward to stuffing my ass with this new toy, turning on the vibrations, and then pumping my ass full of whatever I can find that will feel like getting a huge load of jizz shot up there!

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmmm...maybe use Jello. Then when it sets, you could see what you look like inside???!!!!

LOL. Just kidding. I reckon you be careful what fluids you put up there, dude. Water, water-based lubes, etc are probably best. Steer clear of anything with an alcohol content (can burn the delicate tissues) and oils will give you the shits...literally.

I, too, miss the feeling of a guy cumming in my ass (only my husby gets to do that). So maybe you got the right idea...let us know how it works out.

Layne0033

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
This recipe for theatrical cum looks like real cum, has no sugar (so as to discourage yeast), and has a neutral taste so that you can really get into the fantasy. Because it contains raw egg white you should make it fresh right before use and discard the leftovers. If you are concerned about using raw egg, either don't swallow it (half the fun!), or use pasteurized egg whites, which can be purchased in most supermarkets. However, fresh egg gives a better consistency.

1 cup water

2 tablespoons cornstarch

1 raw egg white

1 tablespoon plain yogurt

pinch of salt

Dissolve cornstarch in ¼ cup of water and set aside. Bring the remaining water and a pinch of salt to a simmer in a small saucepan, then stir the cornstarch to redissolve it and stir it in. Simmer and stir the mixture for about two minutes, it will be very thick. Cool the mixture thoroughly. If you don't let it cool the egg will get cooked. If you are impatient, set the pan in a bowl of ice and stir to speed the cooling. When cool, stir in the egg white and yogurt. Mix thoroughly with a wire whisk until smooth. If you want a little more flavor you can add ¼ teaspoon of vanilla extract and some Equal or Splenda for sweetness when you add the egg.