ejaculating too fast

*BoomtinG*

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Guys i need ur help or some advice

During sex i cum too fast like in 2 minutes n its really embarresing
any of you had the same problems before?
If you know any solutions please share :smile:

Or if anyone knows why i cum soo fast lol

uncut1234

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jerk off before you have sex,thats one id always do, like the movie Somethin about mary says, never go out with a loaded gun, jerk off in the shower before u go out or meet up with the chick, or if you can stay hard after u cum, who cares, cum in 2 mins, clean up then go again and cum again!

I've had this its really bad, I it was like 'touch & go' im now 34 and only ever had sex twice becasue if this problem i seriously need some advice. Please guys!
HELP!

*BoomtinG*

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i dod masturbate before i go out sumtimes but recently ive stopped because i find its a dirty thing n wats a PC muscle?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
This is a rough situation. The biggest problem with it is that the cause varies.

If one masturbates before a date in anticipation of sex one may have the effect of killing the sex or creating a situation where they accidentally create ED in it's place. This is not a "win-win".

Boston Medical has treatments for this condition and there is no one correct treatment for everyone.

D_Seymour_Dix

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I use to have this issue and I found a few things worked for me. There is the masturbating option. It can work well but everyone is different and some men don't recover quickly so it can take you longer to get a second hard on.

What I found worked best for me, and what got me through that period was, dare I say it, a lot of foreplay and very slow sex. Don't be quick to start pumping away. If you get get her to climax before you even penetrate by licking her pussy and clit, inserting a few fingers and massaging her gspot than she wont really care how long it takes before you climax.

:)

Just take it slow

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would firmly endorse iamtyler's comments. It actually works and the sex is terrific.

D_Dougie Styall

Experimental Member
Media
I use to have this issue and I found a few things worked for me. There is the masturbating option. It can work well but everyone is different and some men don't recover quickly so it can take you longer to get a second hard on.

What I found worked best for me, and what got me through that period was, dare I say it, a lot of foreplay and very slow sex. Don't be quick to start pumping away. If you get get her to climax before you even penetrate by licking her pussy and clit, inserting a few fingers and massaging her gspot than she wont really care how long it takes before you climax.

:)

Just take it slow

Pretty much this.

Jason

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stop giving yourself a hard time BoomtinG. Guys are biologically programmed to cum fast. It means you are fit, healthy, normal.

There are guys who can go a very long time without cumming. Sometimes this is experience and technique, sometimes it actually indicates ill health. There are a lot of guys who lie. I fucked for 2hrs last night gives more bragging rights than I fucked for 2mins.

The advice in the posts above is worth trying. But so is just going with it. You fuck and cum in 2 mins? So what? Fool around for a bit and go again. Or if you really don't want to cum so fast jack off before hand.

brinzaulsschwul

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Right here we go

Yes you can jerk off, wank, spank the monkey before meeting up with someone, works for some not others. So give it a good go, once or twice.

You can also spend a lot of time giving your partner pleasure before getting down to the shagging and if you cum before your start shagging that will be fine, you will soon be hard and able to cum again from all the excitement and your partner should have the best orgasm ever!

As for the PC muscle, to find this go to the bathroom with a full bladder, start to pee and then use the PC muscle to stop peeing. So you have now found the PC muscle and you might as well finish off peeing.

To strengthen the PC muscle (you can do this anywhere - no one will know) pull the muscle tight and hold it for 10 seconds and repeat this 10 times, rest for a few moments and do another set of 10 repetitions. You can do this 4 times a day and this will strengthen you up and you will notice quite quickly that you can last longer.

When you have strengthened this PC muscle try Jerking getting close to the point of cuming and then pull that PC muscle tight and stop yourself from ejaculating. It's a bit like edging really and soon you might be able to jerk right up to a fraction of a second before you cum and pull tightly and stop the ejaculation.

Good luck
Brinz

powerbook06

Sexy Member
Media
What I found worked best for me, and what got me through that period was, dare I say it, a lot of foreplay and very slow sex.
How different we are... Prolonged foreplay not only would leave me flooding with pre-cum but probably end with ejaculation, depending on how much the girl turns me on and how well she knows to suck and lick my lips, as I am intensely oral type. Well, at least that was the case back then when I was still sexually active.

Don't be quick to start pumping away. If you get get her to climax before you even penetrate by licking her pussy and clit, inserting a few fingers and massaging her gspot than she wont really care how long it takes before you climax.
Quite so!

*BoomtinG*

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks for all the adive guys i will try them all thanks :)
i jst find it embarresing wen the girl says ur finished already?
i dunno i produce too fast, i maturbate like 2 or 3 times before havin sex n did it 4 times in a row in one night n the same shit kept happened so i thought theres summet wrong wiv me :S

but thanks for the advice guys (Y) :smile: