Ejaculating with a dead soft cock

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
Have any of you guys ever had an ejaculation when your tool was absolutely dead soft? What did it feel like?

My last year in HS I had a summer biology class and there was a girl that I was crazy about. She was way out of my league so we never talked much, but discovered that she was taking this class with me. I had not seen her lately and she had gone from awesome to drop dead sexy. Cause it was summer, she wasn't wearing much and she was sitting on the stool in front of me. No underwear and low riding jeans meant that I could easily see the top 3" of her ass.

I think I must have looked for like 15 mins without realizing it, cause my lab partner slipped a note telling me that I was getting obvious with her ass.

Well another 20 mins went by and I just couldn't stand it, so I got up and went to the men's room to jerk a load so I could get my brains working again.

I sat down to do the deed but because I was SO horny, and SO worried I'd made an ass stairing, and SO worried about getting caught jerking for the first time in a public crapper, my cock would not get hard AT ALL.

But I kept wanking like it was hard, and withing 30 seconds I popped the biggest load I had seen. What was awsome though was because my tool was soft, I could really feel the jazz come thundering down the pipes. It never happened again.

Anybody had anything happen like this to them?

surferboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no brah, can't say i've ever had that happen to me. i've nutted with a semi before, but i had some alcoholic influence goin on there haha. for be honest bruddah, i didn't know it was possible for ejaculate with a flaccid cock :confused:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
oh yah.. kinda annoying too...especially if you dont feel it coming on... just blow for some unknown reason. Annoying when you are in the worst place for it to happen i mean. School, Church, whatever...

you just all the sudden nut and yes it feels awesome...and you wonder how the hell....then how the hell am i going to get out of here to clean up this mess before it shows thru my clothes!!!

cups

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Happened to me once in HS with a girl when she was giving me head.
I was a little drunk, but it never happened to me before and never happened since.
Thought it was a little strange but nothing to worry about....it's no big deal.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
can't remember this happening to me but had a friend several years ago when we would JO together, he was seldom hard. It was kinda weird watchng him jack just the head and not much else there. It reminded me of a woman pounding her clit. I think he was on some kind of meds.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I've had this happen before.

I don't think it can really be forced unless you take something that stops you from being able to get hard. Otherwise, you would be hard before you got close to cumming.

Just a warning. If you try to do this make sure you take a piss afterward. Normally, when you're hard everything will come out, but if you're soft and cum it is likely that you have some cum still in your urethra. It can cause infections if you don't get it out. It's probably not too dangerous, just thought I'd mention that.

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yes, just recently actually - well , i don't have a dick but the man i was with...

We'd already had sex and he'd already cum twice. I was laying on my tummy and he was laying on top of me, sort of playing with his flacid penis between my thights by my pussy but not in me. He started saying, "Wow, i'm cumming" and i thought he was full of shit because A) he'd already cum twice, and B) he wasn't hard. But, sure enough, he was. Freaky. And yet...cool.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, I have done this once. I remember it because I had a huge load of cum. I shot off more than I ever have. I was puzzled by the whole situation, but it felt wonderful.