Ejaculating with Nexus Neo

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by B_Austin Blue, Sep 2, 2008.

1. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

I bought a Nexus Neo and love it - it presses against the prostate during sex and masturbating.

What i've noticed though is that when I ejaculate with it in - my semen sort of oozes out and it feels like there's still some to ejaculate, but nothing else comes out. It's the weirdest sensation - is this milking?

I don't know how to explain the sensation - it's super intense and then I ejaculate semen but my body feels like it wants to shoot out more cum than what is being ejaculated.

Does anyone else experience this with their toy?

What is milking - can you only 'milk' without touching your cock?

2. erratic

Gold Member

I have an aneros, and no I don't really notice that - though I do get the feeling that it's not "done" yet.

3. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    austin....glad to see your presence again....glad to hear your having good luck with the nexus neo....i did not order one...kind of chickened out...but i am now re-interesed...kind of into'd sub to the wife...she did not say go fuck myself so there is still hope..she may be into it....see ya

4. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

i left lpsg for a while - and yeah it's always good to come back after a break. Let me know how you like your nexus if you do get one. i'm always interested in hearing what people say out their experiences with it.

5. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Hi Austin Blue,
    It sounds like you are experiencing the same thing I do if there is anything in my butt! It seems that your anal muscles cannot completely close and I think we loose a little bit of the ability to hold off shooting as a result (If anyone disagrees, please chime in and help make this a fantastic discussion!). PLUS I think men loose some of the actual penis contractions when they are concentrating primarily on their prostate in essence (and as a result of having something blocking the full "range of motion" of the anal spinchter), causing only a prostate orgasm. These 2 cause a less intense ejaculation even though the orgasm is usually more intense. Do you think this is what you are experiencing?

I have also found that a pure prostate orgasm seems to produce more of a streaming ejaculation instead of my traditional spurting ejaculation and that would make sense from what I just said.

I have a much more powerful ejaculation and shoot much, much further without something in my butt. So, you might want to try pulling out your toy or your bf after you get just at the point prior to your ejaculation and see if that confirms my theory.

To be totally honest though, I have to say that I have also shot some pretty good streams with something inserted but I still feel somewhat cheated (or maybe what erratic calls "not done" sometimes because again, it is a stream instead of several spurts and the penis contractions are not as strong. We are so use to having the Big O *as well as* the Big E that if we don't get the Big E is seems strange.

#5 D_Pubert Stabbingpain, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2008
  6. B_Austin Blue

B_Austin Blue New Member

That's exactly what i'm experiencing - i notice that if someone is massaging my prostate with a finger - my ejaculations and orgasms are amazing. So what you're saying seems to ring true that I can't focus on the penis, due to all the feelings being around the prostate etc.

7. D_Pubert Stabbingpain

D_Pubert Stabbingpain Account Disabled

Anyone try the Pandora?
    It is slightly smaller and has a half dozen different vibration settings.
    How about the Rude Boy? I call it the "Sitting Man's Vibe." :biggrin1:

8. faceking

faceking Active Member

Albums:
    I see some guys sit, walk around, go work and so forth with the Aneros inside them...

Draft saved Draft deleted