ejaculating

bigk4: well, wen im with a girl and having sex it seems wen im so close to ejaculating that my body doesnt want to or somthing but wen i wank and im on my own i ejaculate fine, would this problem be caused because i am used to wanking myself much more than havin sex? ???

HungJordan: Thats an interesting point - do we teach our cocks to like stimulation one way but not another? I know for one that it takes a longer build up to cum w/oral sex for me. I would say slow it down and take your time.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Or you might consider changing the way you masturbate to more closely resemble the feelings you get during intercourse.

You'll still be enjoying masturbation and you'll be training your brain to accept and complete intercourse with no trouble.

Pecker

(Yesterday I parked my car in a Tow-Away Zone. When I came back the entire area was missing.)

sevenbyfive: Make the real thing last as long as you can and you'll soon see that masterbating is only for relief when the real thing is not available. We last 1 - 2 hours when going slowly. when you start to feel like you are about to shoot your load, stop or pull out, wait a few seconds until the member concerned regains his composure . Having sex this way is as close as I've cum to multiple orgasms,
"Shake hands with the unemployed" is a great way to make you feel great for about 30 sec.

gigantikok: [quote author=bigk4 link=board=sex;num=1065180454;start=0#0 date=10/03/03 at 04:18:34]well, wen im with a girl and having sex it seems wen im so close to ejaculating that my body doesnt want to or somthing but wen i wank and im on my own i ejaculate fine, would this problem be caused because i am used to wanking myself much more than havin sex? ???[/quote]
I actually have the opposite problem. During sex (for some reason I still don't understand) my cum flows out thicker, in greater quantity, and even with a whiter color. Everytime I jerk off before bed, it spurts out in drops, and has a pathetic, clear, yellowish hue. Odd. Never bothered me, though! As long as it comes out flowing with a partner, that's all I care about! :)

prepstudinsc: Gigz-
It probably has to do with the fact that you are more turned on by being with a partner, so you produce more fluids and stuff, versus just going at it to get a job done.

bigk4: whats a good way to ejaculate more and produce healtheir looking sperm?, would drinking lots of fluids (milk, water) do anything like that?

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you got it, bigk4! Keep the body hydrated with lots of fluids, especially H2O. Some think for every cup of coffee/tea you consume you should drink that much more water to conteract the effects of it. The chemical element zinc helps, also, to make more and healthier sperm. Try these recommendations and let us know if you see the improvement you're looking for, my friend.

rainfletcher: Some people say that L-Arginine helps sperm production too. Just to be safe, I take both every day! I drink several liters of water and limit myself to one cup of coffee. I can honestly say it's made a difference...although it may just be psychological...

<Rain

lomejorhombre: Strictly speaking as a biology teacher--
The body is capable of producing several different mixtures from atleast four difference fluids in your glands. The male genitalia may be impressive on the out side for most people but as a scientist the insisde is what I know best. The differing colors of your ejaculate is the result a couple of things. One it may have been awhile since you last went and it darkens and thickens with age. However, this can also be due to the level of arousal you have achieved. If you are only mildly aroused but still acheive orgasm then the body will not put out its best stuff, If you are very aroused it will. Thus, if you get more into it for intercourse than chances are that will result in your best semen being released. The opposite is also true. The body can tell the difference!
You guys may think I am a dork ;D but hey isn't the human body amazing!! :-/