Ejaculation and Maths

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Has anyone else ever figured out how many times they have cum to date?I have, and I make it about 8,360 (give or take a few hundred). Sadly, this has been a 8-2 spilt between wanking and hetro sex.
I decided to do the math after reading an on-line article that suggested the average man ejaculates in one form or other 10,512 over his life time.
A positive seems to be, I'm more likely to be struck by lightening then die from protate cancer :redface:
I didn't see any stats for women.

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow! Very interesting...however, makes me wonder about some guys that maybe over-sexed in some cases or above the average hummm... as a cum freak...which would be me sorta speak, I scared to count! Smile....

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've often wondered how many gallons of cum I've ejaculated so far since my first ever ejaculation

Not sure about gallons, but I've estimated myself to be around 16 liters, or a quarter of the tank in my car (although this would take some explaining to the break down mechanic :smile:)

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Has anyone else ever figured out how many times they have cum to date?I have, and I make it about 8,360 (give or take a few hundred). Sadly, this has been a 8-2 spilt between wanking and hetro sex.
I decided to do the math after reading an on-line article that suggested the average man ejaculates in one form or other 10,512 over his life time.
A positive seems to be, I'm more likely to be struck by lightening then die from protate cancer :redface:
I didn't see any stats for women.

I have shot about 22,000 loads and that amounts to about 40 gals of spunk!

Franky

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
At least 24,455 times, but probably closer to 28,000 ... and still at least once a day.

Masturbation sessions tend to last longer nowadays, so I only ejaculate 10 times per week currently.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No I haven't- quality is as important as quantity.

Have you been hanging around with the guy who posted this?

http://www.lpsg.org/177133-amazing-cum-shots-10.html#post2944209

He references "important cum shots". Perhaps there is some scholarly angle here. I think I'll ring up my friends at M.I.T. and CalTech, have them analyze my cumshot videos, cross-reference them with geo-political bio-rhythms as well as the spiritual "force", run it all through The Matrix, get Robert Pirsig's opinion, and thus ultimately determine not only the volume of cum I've discharged, but the relative "quality" of it as well.

Last edited:

double_digit

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Simple extrapolation of *current habits* works out to 18,980x. Though when I first discovered I had a penis when younger? Hehehehehe. :D Probably in reality a much higher number, but I will stick with the 18k+ "hits". ;>

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've often wondered how many gallons of cum I've ejaculated so far since my first ever ejaculation

Interesting question. I think it should be possible to come up with an approximate figure by measuring your ejaculation output over a week or so, taking the 'average' and then multiplying that by roughly your masturbation/ejaculation frequency since you first remember doing it.

Also you could calculate your approximate pee output (for your adult life) by measuring your pees over a few days, working out an average, and then muliplying that average by your peeing frequency. For example if you find that your average pee is 500ml and you go 6 times a day (a conservative estimate) that's 3 litres a day. Muktiply that by 365 and it comes out at 1095 litres per annum.

yoursgetsmine

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Started at 12 or so actually cumming a load....and have averaged jerking off at least twice a day for my entire life (my saying is it's like Listerine...twice a day!)....not counting when fucking which is at least an average of three times a week over my entire life (started at 16)......and I was in that "oversexed" group that had to jerk off twice before I went on a date, just so I didn't cum too quickly when fucking, and up thru my 40's could cum twice on the same hardon......would say 43,000 for the jerking off and 7,500 fucking would equal over 50,000 ejaculations. As far as gallons....shot 5-7 ropes thru 20's, 3-5 thru 30's, 2-4 thru 40's and 50's so who knows what fluid measurement that is....but I could fill a condom in my younger days.....and I still jerk off at least twice a day after edging for a while each day.......but the quantity does diminish at this point in my life.....but it's been a wonderful sexual experience because it's fun and enjoyable no matter how you get a nut!!

My questions are how many squirts have I ejaculated and how much time have I spent actually cumming?

Last edited:

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My estimations/calculations:
jerking off or having sex for roughly 30 years
with 12 months a year and 4.25 weeks in a month
with an estimated 5 times a week rough average
= 7650 ejaculations
at a volume on average of probably 1 teaspoon
which is 4.93 mls
=37714.5 mls
=37.7 liters
=9.95 gallons

I have heard that some of the Zen Masters say it takes 100 drops of blood to make 1 drop of semen. They say it takes 100 drops of water to make 1 drop of blood.

One teaspoon contains 77 drops
One gallon contains 768 teaspoons
So, there are 59136 drops in a gallon.
9.95 gallons of semen translates into 588,403.2 drops
This translates into 995 gallons of blood, and 99,500 gallons of water.

marwilmat

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
First Ej: 12
Av ejacs over 23 years: 5p/w (conservative)

total ejacs: 6048

av ej 10mls (conservative): 60.48 litres (16 gallons for US conversion)

thats one hell of a lot of kids flushed, scruched, wiped, swallowed or tied up in a condom