Ejaculation concern

Mathias: Hello, the names Mathias, long time listener first time caller, so to speak. Anyway, I have a concern.

Whenever I ejaculate and get finished basking in the afterglow ( so to speak) I notice that my semen is no longer white. It's actually transparent! Is there any problems that I should know about, and if so, any way to fix it?

Thanks.

tott666: Semen turns runny and transparent after a short moment usually, perfectly normal.

Mathias: Ok, thank you. I was genuinely concerned there for a moment, thank you again. ^^;;

So much for assumptions.

Ineligible: Apparently it contains enzymes whose purpose is to break down the protein that keeps it thick, so it's easier for the sperm to start swimming, once they're in the right place.

H8Monga: The right place? Do you mean in the tissue or down the drain?

CAT MAN ME

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only concern, I have is not to ejaculate in my favorite tight swim briefs, singlets or leotards, before being stripped off me. This can happen if your'e erect for a period of time while wearing them. For me, feeling the soft clinging spandex slipping down and off, freeing my hard penis slowly being unsnugged and now bouncing at attention, as the soft snug spandex outfit is peeled down to my ankles, I'll have a good healthy ejaculation and not soiling my speedo swimsuit, singlet or leotards before they are off me.