Ejaculation control

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Imported, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

RaulDuke: Does anybody out there know how to have more control over ejaculation? I'd really like to know. I feel like I cum too soon and would really like to have a little more control over it.

2. incognito

incognito New Member

Albums:
    You can do PC/Kegel exercises. If you don't know what that is, the next time you take a piss, try stopping it. The muscles that are usede for this can be strengthened by repetition. When you think about it, which should be often because of your situation, do 10 quick contractions of this muscle then hold for 15-20 seconds. Do as many reps. as you can. Squeeze HARD! You should feel a "fluttering" of the muscle. The more you exercise it, the less you'll feel that and the better your control will be. It takes time but it's worth it! BTW, before having sex, avoid the exercises for a few hours as they will be worn out.

3. Imported

Gold Member

RaulDuke: That's great. Thanks a lot. I'll definately give that a try. And thanks for not suggesting that I think about baseball. I hate baseball.

4. dikkiedik

dikkiedik Member

Albums:
    ... or ice ...or snow .... or pinguins :p I fully agree with incognito. It's a sport man. You've to train a lot! :rolleyes:

5. FieldRatt9

FieldRatt9 Member

Albums:
    Practices...lots of practice. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted