Ejaculation more pleasurable for larger penises?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Plas_Teg, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Plas_Teg

Plas_Teg New Member

My friend and I keep an apartment together. We've had a few threesomes in our time and some sex with a few people at once... I guess we're not the only young bucks who do. As long as you ain't harming anyone and all. I've always wondered why I seem to get more pleasure from ejaculation than the other guys I've been around. I'm straight myself, but I've been around plenty of other naked guys during some drunken nights of fun. My healthy interest in sex began at about 12. In the locker room, I noticed that my penis was a lot larger than my peers. I initially felt embarrassed about it. But as I got older I realised how (many) women felt about larger penises, and the frequent ego massages combined with the pleasure of having sex meant I could hardly keep it in my trousers.

I'm between and 8.8 and 9.2 when erect, depending on the intensity of erection. Sure, there's bigger and smaller and everyone has their own preference. But what I'm wondering is if it affects the pleasure involved in ejaculation. The friend I share the apartment with measures in at just under 5.5, which is within the average range. We've talked about it, and he regards ejaculation as pleasurable, but nothing amazing. I, on the other hand, find the pleasure to be pretty overwhelming. I've read that having a large penis means that the semen must travel an extra 3-4 inches... so the sensation as the semen gradually makes its way towards the tip of the penis is extended and heightened in comparison to an average penis. I've also noticed that the volume of my ejaculations tend to be greater than my peers.

Perhaps I simply enjoy sex more because of the constant adulation from partners and the favoritism I am shown by girls during group sex (which I've learned to try to discourage for the sake of the other guys' state of mind). But I'm wondering whether there are other guys who feel that having a larger than average penis provides a more intense ejaculation, or women who have noticed that more well-endowed men seem to enjoy ejaculation more than partners with average penises.

Thanks in advance for any answers.

2. D_Will_Barrow

D_Will_Barrow Account Disabled

let me go swap penises out and ill get right back at ya

3. crossy

Gold Member

PLAS TEG
    It might in fact be more pleasurable BUT can also be frustrating.
    My friend Sy from Oberammergau, would jerk his enormous dick with me and relate how nice it felt, after the 2nd and 3rd stroke, far more pleasure but no semen coming out. Finally Sy frustrated after 15 jolts with the most intense pleasure and not a drop. I then remember consoleing him and told him not to worry because the semen was slowly climbing up his shaft and would eventually squirt out.

#3 crossy, Dec 26, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2009
  4. hud01

Gold Member

Ever notice that smaller guys tend to shoot more and farther? Also, are you talking about cm, as there is no 8.8. There is 8 and 3/4.

5. salthebb

salthebb Member

Can't speak for smaller guys, but every orgasm I have is fantastic. I was receiving this fantastic blow job, the woman was able to deep throat me, which was a first. I shot such a huge load that it came out her nose and I almost passed out. I was soft for all of about 15 minutes while I ate her out and then I jack hammered her for a real long time.

6. B_ILIW

B_ILIW New Member

for me it differs, and i find it's the volume of ejaculation as well as the stimulation prior to it that is key.

I come plenty when i go days without sex or a jerk off, or if sex/receiving a hanf job lasts a long time.

7. Smooth88

Smooth88 New Member

Albums:
    Yea my ejaculations kinda vary depending on mindset and stimulation. I couldn't tell you.

8. phonehome

phonehome Active Member

How could you ever possibly measure/study this?

I know what it feels like with my 5 inch dick, you know what it feels like with your 10 inch dick but I can never now how you feel and you can never know how I feel.

9. crossy

Gold Member

I'd say the 10 inch dick feels twice as good as the 5 incher because of the time it takes for the sperm to climb up the long shaft.

10. Preakness

Preakness Member

Isnt it moving pretty fast at that point? I mean to the extent where the difference is negligible :dunno:
    I dont know any specifics, but I would think that it is a fraction of a second difference.
    I couldnt be sure if there is a difference or not, maybe there is. But like what has been said before, it would be difficult to test.

11. wiggyx

wiggyx Member

There's really no way to measure this. It's all subjective. There could be a guy with a 2" prick that cums like a volcano and then passes out afterward. Inversely, a guy with a 10" shlong may have a .84 second orgasm.

For me, the older I get, the less enthralled I am about ejaculation. Me at 18, oh yeah, it's all about the O. Me now, meh. I'd rather spend time pleasing my wife and making sure I'm not hurting her.

12. Blackle

Blackle Member

I've seen some small dicks in my day. My general thought is that I like looking at my dick. I like feeling it. It's an overall experience my junk as i'm sure yours is. Us guys (especially straight guys) have so much put upon us as it pertains to penile endowment. So for people like you, I, and others on this site it's basically a relief. We have big dicks, they work right, and goddamnit we've tested them out happily. Not worried about size or function. It's a mountain of anxiety that we missed out on. It's a license to be uninhibited. Thats what you feel when you come. No inhibitions. and he's probably worried (epecially with you in the room) if he even lived up, or did she get off,will this chick even aknowledge him on the street nex time he sees her.

13. jdick79

jdick79 New Member

Albums:
    Sometimes my ejaculations are so intense that they drain all my energy and other times not so intense but still great. It would be really hard to find out whether having a big cock makes them more intense. I'm sure there are probably guys with big cocks that don't have intense orgasms.

14. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    I have a buddy who's a compulsive masturbator (6 to 8 orgasms a day is the norm - usually at least one or two BEFORE he gets out of bed in the morning even...!!) We've had an MMF before, and jacked together some - his cock is a couple if not three inches smaller than me, and there's no question that my orgasms are much more powerful than his. Of course I think (and he's admitted as much in his darker moments) that it's a function of desensitization (he cums with the frequency that many people smoke cigarettes), but this is an interesting discussion nonetheless...

15. Preakness

Preakness Member

How do you judge that yours are more powerful? Just wondering.
    I would go along with masturbating as much as he does causing a detrimental effect though

16. TripHammer

TripHammer Active Member

Albums:
    Silver Lake, Los Angeles, California, USA, Sol 3,
    It is truly subjective, but when we both cum, my eyes are rolling back in my head and I often need to lay down for a minute, while his barely fazes him... he's often in amazement of my orgasms' effect on me. but no, there's no TRUE way to judge, without the use of some Avatar-like mind switch... (hmm...wouldn't mind knowing what Sam Worthington's avatar's big blue wang felt like in my hand)

17. B_letsCUMtogether

B_letsCUMtogether New Member

Albums:
    I love when I am pumping cum and I cum much stronger when I am in pussy--deeply pumping my cum in pussy--deep and hard--anyone else agreee? i am simply a pussy pumper--deep and hard--is that normal??

18. 1kmb1

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a ten scale is used for mechanical engineering.

19. Preakness

Preakness Member

Ya it seems like an addiction for him, to the point where he cant really derive pleasure from it, which is a bit sad :frown1:

20. captain garbonzo

captain garbonzo New Member

I can think of no reason why penis size would correlate to more pleasurable ejaculation. I have noticed howver that the amount of splooge makes a difference to me if it is pleasurable or not. If I have a big load I have been saving for whatever reason- more than 4 days- it feels like peeing, no more pleasurable than that. If I am 'shooting blanks' it usually feels much more intense and pleasurable for me. And it does not correlate to how many orgasms I have had in a day, as I can have as much as 4-6 times in a day by masturbation. So 'desensitization' is not an issue for me at all. Amount of semen usually is the key for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted