Ejaculation prior to orgasm when mastrubating

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by stronk, Jan 25, 2012.

1. stronk

stronk New Member

When I mastrubate and come to reaching orgasm, I tend to place pressure on my perineum area (between my balls and anus), so to sort of "block" my ejaculation, which works fairly efficiently to have a "dry" orgasm.

Lately, I find that when I mastrubate I tend to ejaculate prematurely even befor reaching an orgasm. The ejaculatory fluid is not precum but proper semen.

Now the following questions:

1. Has any one else experienced this?
    2. Is it bad to my health to practice placing pressure on the perineum
    a.k.a "gooch/taint" area to stop ejaculation?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

2. D_Crystallized Ginger

here's my theory if of any use:

Usually you flex your kegel's muscles to stop the semen flow, right?
    But you are using the finger pressure technique so your kegel's muscles became a bit..lazy so to say?
    Well this is why you experience cum leakage before to even reach your orgasmic twitches

Don't perform finger pressure anymore for a bit and your orgasm will come back brand new ;)

3. RaceAR

RaceAR New Member

Are you taking any antidepressants or ADHD medicine? Cymbalta and Staterra did that to me. I would cum for a couple of minutes before I had an orgasm. It was fun at first and then got old after awhile. The doctors thought it was precum, it was the whole cum! It would shoot out, ooze out etc. got to be messy. I am off the meds now and may have some precum before orgasm. Hope this helps you.

4. thebesthotsex

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    As far as #2 is concerned, I don't believe they know the effects of this yet but it's possible that the semen could be flowing backward into your bladder (as opposed to the urethral opening) if you do not release it. To be on the safe side, just squirt out. Just do a Google search on retrograde ejaculation.

5. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    Exactly, or back where it came from, and stagnate and cause infection. Def. not good to do. And how do you ejaculate with out orgasming. I've been able to orgasm and not ejaculate when I've jacked off like a bunch of times in a row and there's nothing left to cum. But I can't imagine coming without the feeling.

Draft saved Draft deleted