Ejaculation problem

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by mekalop, Jun 13, 2009.

1. mekalop

mekalop New Member

I've been having problems with ejaculation, it just doesn't happen. Taking a break from anything sexual seems like it might help. I orgasm at least 4 times a day, by myself or with my girlfriend. Do you think a break would have any effect on ejaculation? I could be out of shape but I don't know what effect that would have. My girlfriend thinks its because of my size. I'm not 100% on going to the doctor yet, unless I need to be worried. I would like some serious opinions or advice.

2. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I ride a Harley, and if I go on a long trip and ride for 2 or 3 days, I have a problem with ejaculation. I think it is from sitting in the seat saddle too long and in one position for hours at a time. I have come to recognize this and usually after a long ride I just don't have sex for a couple of days and then when I do, I usually have a very large amount of cum. So, maybe try not having sex for a few days. But yes, if a problem, always, always see a doctor.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice