Ejaculation question...premature???

eric_bauer89

Just Browsing
Media
Ok so like all of last week i didn't jerk off, same with the week b4...ive been home the last two weekends and had sex with my girlfriend each weekend...so its 5 days of no cumming, then i have sex...

well when i have sex with her, i usually only last about 5 minutes until we have sex again...i last a lot longer, so does anyone know why its like that?

is there anything wrong with me??

because i would like to not jerk off everyday then have sex with her and last longer...at least right after she cums...i hate it when i cum and then cant finish...

new_n_curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
5 days is along time to go without cumming, its not surprising you shoot ya load quite quickly, my advice is not too worry, get the first one out of the way and put all your effort into the repeat.

If I were the female in your relationship I would more then likely suck the first load out.:wink:

My fella is the same. :biggrin1: thank fuck for the repeat.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
5 days is along time to go without cumming, its not surprising you shoot ya load quite quickly, my advice is not too worry, get the first one out of the way and put all your effort into the repeat.

If I were the female in your relationship I would more then likely suck the first load out.:wink:

This is very good advice and it works for us too.

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media

New, now you are my kind of women!