ejaculation soft penis

maxsuper

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I sometimes happen to ejaculate when my penis is still soft ... may depend on what?

my size:
6x5 soft
8x6 hard(when it becomes hard....)

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A soft or flaccid ejaculating penis may be a sign of Charcot-Marie-Tooth (CMT) disease. Check Wikpedia. I have had inappropriate soft cock ejaculations in Carl's Hamburger joints throughout my life. I sometimes have to wear a Depends or alternatively a small condom.

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've experienced that phenomenon on quite a number of occasions. I assumed it was accompanied by some type of stimulation and didn't just go off on its on. That would be embarrassing.

I never get fully hard anymore without pharmaceutical assistance, but my wife prefers it that way. I've become quite accustomed to it. Now I'm not completely soft, I mean. Don't think you can get juice out of this rope.

Now with the little blue pill things change drastically. It's almost just the opposite. It's difficult to ejaculate at all, which soon turns pleasure to something different for her. I almost hear her say "enough already," but she's too kind for that.

I'm not looking for a happy medium between the two. I like it the way it is.

lowhangers335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have cum from a soft dick a few times in stressful situiations where you get a lot of stimulation in a short period of time and the blood just didnt have time to fill it up but the nerves said "time to shoot". It's wierd of course. I have also had this while using a vibrator on my cock. It just stimulates the nerves so fast and intensely that the cum is rolling out before the cock is standing. Oddly, after cumming, my cock continues to inflate and becomes hard and is very sensitive.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I've done it while edging. I get a little too far over the edge, and give a partial squirt - but not a full orgasm. Sometimes in that situation, my cock goes soft (guess my damned fool brain is willing to accept a half-orgasm). But then it's extremely easy to get off a full shot even soft. It's a different kind of orgasm - I kinda like it, actually.