Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes when im jacking off cum squirts out but I don't orgasm and stay hard. It doesn't happen often but when it does it happens 3 or 4 times in a row. Does this happen to anyone else?

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My precum usually is more clear and oozes out. When this happens it shoots out and is more like cum.

yeah mine was def not precum. i know what precum is. from what i was told it was a load.

so story, i am getting a BJ and a pretty good one at that. it felt good and at some point i gave the warning i am about to cum and i orgasmed and shot my load.
after that load she was like wow i never had that happen before. and i was thinking...have what happen before a guy cum in your mouth?
and she goes no about 5 mins ago you shot your load and i swallowed and kept blowing and you stayed hard and came again.

i honestly did not feel an orgasm the first time i came

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've cum with just cock good feelings.
And then I've cum the kind that my eyes roll back, twitch shut, nipples get hard, toes curl, back and neck arch, sparklez surround me and the whole room smells like cotton candy. and when it goes away everyone cries.
Is that and orgasm?

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah... cum can issue forth without orgasm...
especially if you are treading right on the edge of orgasm and holding it there without letting yourself go over the edge...

Amplexus

Sexy Member
Media
Happens to me when I take sudafed. This med has warnings not to take it if you have prostate problems. It causes the prostate to swell up with fluid..and can thus cause problems with a piss. The prostate becomes so engorged with fluid that it discharges before orgasm.