kdubb

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been a huge shooter - 4 or 5 long ropes and then a few dribbles. Not much has changed for me in the shooting category. What I've noticed is the consistency of my cum is getting slightly thinner over the years.

Addicted3edging

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Age 57 and can barely cum any longer. The mind-blowing sensation is still there but nearly zero fluid ejaculation. I do have an edging addiction however and do think that may contribute to it greatly. There have been times I have edged off and on all day, then when I get ready to cum, ZERO.
I forced the male reproductive system with eating l-arginin, carnitine, lisin, garlic juice, celery leaves, celery seed, zink, horny goat weed, ashwaghanda, ect. for more male sperm fluid.

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i used to fill my wife's pussy so much that she had to use some sanitary towels the whole next day hehehe...

Now i have suddenly noticed that i'm ejaculating much less cum. 50yo now and i was worried something might be wrong but reading here it seems fairly normal to cum less apparently with my new age.

Reactions: musclelover717