Ejaculation With Reverse Kegels.

Elmer86

Legendary Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hi Fam,

Earlier this year, I got into practicing kegels. I started out only doing regular kegels, but later found out about reverse kegels. It is basically exactly like it sounds. Relaxing the pelvic floor (pushing out) rather than contracting.

I've noticed that it makes my erections stronger and I can get hard without fully growing which is pretty cool.

One thing that I've discovered that surprised me is that when I am very stimulated. I can use a reverse kegel to make myself cum. Almost on demand. The bonuse (at least for me) is that I don't loose the erection. I think I have to add that the orgasm isn't as strong but it still feels good and lets me go for another round.

Has anyone had s similar experience. I actually really enjoy it and would like to see what other "tricks" I might be able to pull.

Thanks in advance,
Elmer

Mogluver

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Kegels are amazing, I can do a mini kegel and stroke my nips a bit, then my prostate starts to throb with waves of pleasure. This can start and stop at will, and last as long as I am doing the kegel. Thanks for your comment, it does make some sense, the orgasm and keeping the erection.

Reactions: Elmer86

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do kegel exercises regularly and even have an app which gives me random pulses to mimic. I sometimes use a very strong kegel clamp to stop myself from cumming so I can see how the reverse kegel could have the opposite effect. Thank you for highlighting this idea, I must try it out.