ejaculation without a condom

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by dave2006, Aug 11, 2011.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

This question is for guys who are in realtionships with women who are on the pill. I have only hade sex with women while wearing a condom as I am not interesting in catching anything or having kids just yet.

What does a woman's vagina feel like while you are cumming? Does the texture of the vagina feel different when you semen is inside her? Can you feel your cum gather around your penis?

2. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

It feels like skin.

3. psguy64

Gold Member

Good sex with my wife, for me at ejaculation one of the
    greatest pleasures, so soft, warm, wet skin on skin - we were
    so used to coming together by 'design' her contractions as
    mine, helped each other to orgasm.

Better than a the best "Disneyland ride" was something
    we said to each other and has been said elsewhere.

The relationship ended after 25-yrs and I traded teams. Sex
    has been good but never reaching the levels I had with good
    unprotected sex that 'we' had with each other.

4. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I grew up in the sexual revolution and seldom had to use a condom. it was always warm and wonderful, blow a large load deep. and a lot of times, your cock is super hard, maxed out and the gal starts cumming right before, at the same time you do, or right after. at least that's the way it is for me.
    one of the best feelings is when the gal cums, suddenly it's super warm and sticky all over.

5. shephusky

shephusky Active Member

Albums:
    The most awesome feeling in the world

6. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I haven't used a condom since I was 18. Sex with a condom feels like shit, and frankly I'd rather jerk off. My "safe" sex practices are not having lots of partners and knowing who they are, if they're on the pill and understand exactly how it works, if they know they have any STDs and how they feel about abortion before I have sex with them. I will not have sex with someone who is pro-life because I don't believe in having kids for any other reason than "I've thought it through and I really want to have a kid." Seeing as how condom breakage is a fairly common phenomenon, they aren't really the most effective disease barrier either. The pill is a much more effective birth control method than a condom as long as it's taken regularly. The best measure against disease is to know who you're fucking.

Anyways, sex without a condom feels great. That said, you're being smart if you're having sex with people you don't know. And yes, it does feel different with semen inside her. You do feel the semen go everywhere and lubricate things even more.

7. jupiter19

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've spent many years in relationships with women who were on the pill and cumming deep inside was the norm. Few years ago my wife had a cervical cancer scare (she's all clear now) and she went off the pill and we started using condoms. They are "fine" and sex has been good, but both of us prefered unprotected and me cumming inside. One upshot is that the pill can, and often does suppress a womans sex drive, and this was definitely the case with Bec. Once she was off the pill her horniness went through the roof, and even though we've had to use condoms sex has been better and more frequent than it had been for years!

A few years ago we decided to have a baby and subsequently found oursleves having unprotected sex again. Oh WOW, I'd forgotten how nice it felt. Soooo sexy, slick, silky skin on skin. She developed a HUGE fettish for semen inside her and can't get enough.

There's a huge psychological component to this. Just the knowledge that you're going to fill her vagina with your cum is a HUGE turn on, and the same goes for her. She often cums right after I cum or around the same time and the fact that I'm flooding her with semen tips her right over the edge. Very sexy!

8. tanstaafl16

tanstaafl16 Member

I think it's dumb to say that you won't have sex with someone who is pro-life? You ask them that question before you stick your tiny dick in?? LOL you know they can lie, right?

This is a hotbed issue right now as men can get forced into fatherhood. There was a case financed by the National Institute for Men where a girl got pregnant after six months in a relationship. The baby is defined as her property for obvious reasons and he is stuck writing support checks for years.

You definitely wear condoms unless it is your wife. I guess this is why suck buds were created so men can get off with no risk of pregnancy.

I am sure there are people of all professions and classes this comes from. There are policeman, fireman and military who have gotten girls pregnant and get trapped in that cycle. I think it is probably more common where it is hard to meet people like NYC. There are many women who want a child with no man involved, I WOULD NEVER HAVE SEX W/O a condom. There seem to be many single women with kids in NY. I guess it's possible that some are sperm donors.

9. upone

upone New Member

Yes! I suspect there are different expectations for those of us who grew up in those times, like no blowjobs without swallowing...

10. SR_Pepe_LePube

SR_Pepe_LePube Account Disabled

I've had many relationships with women who were on the pill and cumming deep inside was the accepted norm. Although we started off using condoms we soon preferred unprotected sex and me cumming inside. Withdrawing before cumming was never a satisfactory option so if there was a chance of pregnancy we would revert to condoms or even indulge anal intercourse.

11. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I think it's dumb to rely solely on condoms and be promiscuous. Breakage is a fairly common thing, especially with a thick penis and a tight vagina. I've broken at least 4 in the 6 month span I used them in conjunction with the pill during my first relationship (we were extra paranoid about kids at first.) Knowing she's a fairly responsible person by getting to know her, knowing she's on the pill and knowing how she feels about having kids BEFORE you have sex with her is pretty standard for me. Now yes, if you're picking up someone at random, you'd wear a rubber. So far, I haven't had any STD / pregnancy problems.

And in response to your trolling, where does a man with no gallery photos get off calling someone on this forum tiny? I get it, around here I'm nothing special, but in the real world every girl (and guy) I've been with has remarked about how not tiny I was.

12. xmarksbreakdownx

Gold Member

Albums:
    Some of my (stupid) friends have had sex without a condom, and even though my last girlfriend was on the pill, I still didn't trust her enough to not wear a rubber. (No kids for me for atleast 6 years...) So I'm looking foward to experience it when I find the right girl to have children with.

13. tanstaafl16

tanstaafl16 Member

I wasn't trolling, just giving my opinion

14. rawrg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Might have something to do with why you're a 32 year old virgin then.

15. tanstaafl16

tanstaafl16 Member

So you believe everything someone says on the Internet is true

Draft saved Draft deleted