Ejaculation without orgasm?

jimmyboy1012

Sexy Member
Media
Sometimes when I am masturbating or having sex, I will ejaculate but really feel as though i haven't orgasmed. I stay hard and can usually go again instantly. The next time that I ejaculate it is soooo intense but there is really not that much cum. This usually takes me another five or ten minutes. I wished I could do it every time but I can't. Anyone else do this/know what it is called?

douchenbaggin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do this sometimes as well. I'll cum, but not orgasm. It helps though for me because it gets that feeling subsided and I can continue on going during sex.

trentster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ejaculation is an odd process and the actual emission is controlled by a different part than the orgasm. So it is possible to ejaculate without an orgasm. It doesn't have a name, that I know of, but once you reach the "point of no return" you will ejaculate no matter what, but if there is no more stimulation, or a decrease in the quality of stimulation, then the orgasm could fail to kick in. The only way that I could think of to cause this is by stimulation of the prostate only. But then there is no sex, so doesn't help.

svin_renigoth

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah this has happened to me a few times, as well. I'll end up spurting a shot or two of semen, but if I've stopped stimulation, I don't orgasm, and I can immediately get back to it. The actual orgasm gives me more cum, though, but maybe because my anorgasmic ejaculation usually doesn't shoot that much. Plus, I try not to squeeze my PC muscles when I get to the the "point of no return," as this is a form of stimulation (for me anyway). I just try to stop everything for a few seconds, let it spurt or ooze out a little, and then go back to stimulation. It doesn't work every time, though. I don't know if that's helped at all, but you could try it if you want. Good luck!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yep, happens to me too. It makes the second shot more intense.

It also works the other way too. Orgasm but no cum. Even better.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate it when that happens. I feel like I missed the buss. All the work without the payoff.

Actually, sometimes, if I keep stroking a certain way, I get the second "orgasm" or the surge. That is the best part.

The best situation is when they both happen at the same time. It is possibile to get the surge without the ejaculation. Then you can orgasm/ surge a few times before you blow the load or ejacutate. I have only been able to do it on accident. Apparently, there is a way to learn to do this. I thinks it is Tantra.