Ejaculation without orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Phenix, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Phenix

Phenix Member

Albums:
    Have any of you guys experienced ejaculation without orgasm? For example, I can often times look at a magazine or DVD, remain basically flaccid, and just start ejaculating...it isn't precum, I'm sure of that...it's ejaculate...just wondering...peace out,

Phenix

2. rimmer9

Gold Member

Albums:
    No, but I can sometimes orgasm with no ejaculation which means I can just carry on again.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have ejaculated without getting a hard on. It happened when I was younger and got aroused very quickly. It only happened a couple of times and was not as satisfying as get aroused and cumming at a slower pace.

4. Lifeguard

Lifeguard New Member

Like rimmer, I've been able to have orgasms without ejaculating which leads to longer sessions. I've learned to control my PC muscle and can control cumming but still enjoy an orgasm. The first time I was able to control my ejaculation during orgasm was incredible and it still is! My wife is multi-orgasmic so this technique works well!

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I recall soemthing similar, but maybe the orgasm was just weak.

It happened to me a couple of times (not intentionally) to have an orgasm without ejaculation, and a continuing erection afterwards: if I only knew how I did that....

6. Ed69

Gold Member

Ejaculation and orgasm have always been two seperate events for me.Only about one in five times can I get the two to happen together.

7. GeorgiaTgal

GeorgiaTgal New Member

Albums:
    Phenix, I have experienced that the first time with my ex-fiance about 3 years ago. I was very turned on by being with him and we were going at it until I ejaculated. He asked me why I did not mention I was getting close and I told him that I was not close to cumming. I had ejaculated, but did not have an orgasm. So, it was a weird experience. But, I have found out that this is uncommon, but not at all something to be afraid or really alarmed about. Sometimes, we get so turned on that we ejaculate quickly, often without stroking, engaging in sex, being erect and also having the orgasm afterwards... Since then, I have ejaculated a few times without having an orgasm, so it means that I can masturbate longer to ejaculate again and to achieve orgasm. I actually think it a turn on to be able to ejaculate like that and can do it again. Ejaculating is so much of a turn on itself. :smile: Hope this helps and you do not mind a view point from a T-Girl.

8. Latinoboy9

Latinoboy9 New Member

Albums:
    No...But I have done just the opposite I can have a orgasm without the ejaculation... I learned it how with Taoism...Its a unbelievable experience and any one can learn how to do it...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Yes, I climaxed without touching my dick and shot the usual distance (several feet). I had not seen my 'partner' for six weeks and he had had a couple of 'sessions' of testosterone and packed on the muscles. Lying on the floor and looking up at his erected cock (all 8.5 of it) I ejaculated. His words: "Hell, I never saw that happen before"!

Bet I could do the same while looking up at yours, latinoboy9!

10. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:
    When I am edging I can have smaller orgasms without ejaculating. If I do this many times in a row, each time it gets harder not to ejaculate until the point where I can easily ejaculate while being more than 50% erect but much less than 100%.

This would be a lot more difficult for me to coordinate with a partner, though.

11. No_Strings

Gold Member

Hah, you just pretty much desribed exactly what I do too. :tongue:

As for ejaculating without orgasm - once, when I was completely soft, it was after I first began masturbating but not to completion through ignorance :)

12. Kauri Tree

Kauri Tree Active Member

I went through a phase in my life, about 10 years ago, when I would ejaculate with very mild orgasms or no orgasms at all. I could get hard and have sex but as the jizz shot out I just felt nothing, as if my dick was anesthetized. I saw a doc who attributed it to stress and that I'd get back to normal after a nice, long vacation. He also prescribed some anxiety medication. I was indeed under a lot of pressure in my job at the time. It all eventually came back to normal after I quit my job and started leading a more relaxed life!

13. MattBrick

MattBrick Member

Albums:
    Yes it's happened to me

It happened to a friend of mine who is in his 40's a few years ago too.
    He told me the story, because it was the first time it ever happened to him, and it surprised him. He was wacking off, and I think he came once.
    He was at it again, for a long time, over an hour maybe
    Later on, without having an orgasm, he blew his load. He was soft and he said it just kind of poured out. It had some pumping action, but no squirting, just dumped out, and not the feeling he is used to when he comes either.

14. Fuckstick

Fuckstick New Member

Albums:
    I have had that happen several times a year. When I take Sudafed, a decongestant, I will ejaculate after taking a piss. It just kind of pours out, and it's definately Cum. It does feel good, but not as good as when I cum while fucking.

15. hkwes

hkwes Member

Albums:

Hey, we're like ejaculation twins!

...that sounded less weird in my head.

Draft saved Draft deleted